WHAT IS BLOG!?

Kliedz_Zivju

wowsers were do we start about yesterday.... well we tried too hit double quals for the main events 1/9 didnt even touch the ten i just had too walk away. the day actually started well also... :/ we hit the nebula and add with pesonal roll so i guess thats -5 from profits..... we just ran into a set everytime we made a pair and everytime we got a set we get in ahead giving pretty bad odds and run into a gutshot striat or a flush think we hit 3 sets all day and everytime lost a sizeable stack......

oh and we forgot and missed the weekly 2k.... :/

points remain -3300 (1000 got added through rakeback(gained from all of this and achiving this so to me it counts in the same)

profit- 96.80.... im noy unhappy were gonna go again today variance is real we cant just cry about it we have had an outstanding deecember in terms of money gains and equally in knowledge gains which is just as important to me! we grow stronger everyday we are going to be a problem.... another day like this and their will be a break however im no machine like some of you guys! up the f*****g ANTE!!!! 

well day 12 is it?

nonono day 13!! lets do this!? well i was super feeling it so we hit it hard we payed 10 played 9 1e->5e binked 4 TIX we also hit 5 2e->10e only binked 1 ticked and 0.80 profit we got pretty unlucky in all the important spots and sucked out a few times early so coulda been imence if it wasnt for bad play being rewarded :p.....

/5e.deep space - 13th-23.12  /5e.black hole (2 bullets) - 0! meh /5e.shooting star - 1.69 /10e.spacemadnes 3x ko 12.15

meh!! was hoping this be my big day owell nearly made some good cash :P we tried we still have remaining 1000!

profit - 134.56 (relatively on target) one big day!!

last day we did ❤️♥️❤️ in the black hole and hit 0 qualifiers so like 19/80 so 95 15 profit lol maybe beat the rake? and profit total of  about 135 after a few sat bubbles on the last days bit of an under achivement but we hit level 12 so value town i gues happy days end of blog thanks for joining !

Archived