WHAT IS BLOG!?

Kliedz_Zivju

sooo.... im gonna be level 12 at some point i figure this will help me.... its not gonna be long short and sweet!!

WE DID the big Very WELL in the uos :) cery happy with my possitions as a begginer in the tournement game :0

MAIN/ 79 for 15euro in bonus points.... LOW/52 (gutted by 1 place) for 25euro in bonus points.... NANO!/ 19 thats right top 20 :) whos pro now??? :) for a whoppinf 40 euro in bonus points. a fair attempt #2 considering our aim was to only hit the nano :).... not just a brag or show off im gonna spend my points on qualifier tickets and try and track my results on here so you can either see me fail or see the valuetown i dunno lets set a goal for 4x the points so well aim for 320euro.

WISH ME LUCK AND GLGL RUN LIKE A CHAMPION ( sorry if this isnt even how to blog i dont have a clue) xx 

Congratulations and good luck to the future tournaments. 🆗:popeye:

I was on place 95 at the NANO! I was happy i made it in the money. 😀

But then i got knocked back to 105. :teardrop: I forgot they had to still calculate the last guys in, from the NANO that was played on Monday 17/12 as 2nd part.

But hey i am happy anyway! I lost all my money, i was like A F IT one more 5euro deposit and then this happend. 👼

T1.thumb.png.d11fc01256af18aeb872ec74547c590f.pngT2.png.e3eb701deee81bdc7b802946d57a07a7.png

Anyway just felt like sharing my story aswell. :atisfied:

GL man. :peace:

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

day 1 points day :) including bonus points from rakeback/bigger buy ins(7500 challenge points milestone biggest too date on unibet take my rake) we got 8700 points to spin up... quite like the idea of points payouts becuase now all the suckouts still have too win their bonus off me :) i think i can make 100 euro in 5 euro tickets. i think unless were really unlucky we should be able to make 150 euro?? 

DAY 1 (pretty crap start) we exchange 500 points for 5 euro tickets we only won 1x 5euro we did make a second chance 1euro ticket but had a pretty 66 vs 56 suckout kinda day....

so we played the bounty madness 5 euro mmm we didnt knock anyone out so day 1... 0 profit we soldier on :) the fields look pretty easy in both the qualifiers and the 5 euro buy ins so i think well do pretty well on future days, the earth wasnt built in a week!

day 2 we fired another 500 points off.... qualifires went well 3x 5 euro tickets claimed and one min cash for 0.90....

games didnt go so well we fired one at the space bounty and didnt cash and 2 at the galaxy and busted 4 off the money. 

POINTS REMAIN-7700

BANKROLL GAINS- 0.90c (cash is cash)

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

day 3 i played pretty poor rushed everything in the evening we only cashed 1/7 after 2 min cash retry we pplayed the 400 euro shooting star and made 0 knockouts and a min cash for 5.47 somehow...? 

BONUSROLL- 6.36

@Kliedz_Zivju maybe tomorrow i'll start fight for 5MTT.(but first Davistche League)..  but i think my target will be Deep space and Black hole /

but Falling sky also looks good now...  i like long levels ;)   but Nanos are always profitable for me;)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

today i will stream league :) the 5 qualifires are good very easy field but the high variance plays happen alot and suckouts are real XD so far im on 5/15, seems the times were the fields are big are easier than when the garuntee isnt hit. im not doing great in the 5 games but the 1 euro games im crushing so far :) up the micros!!

@Kliedz_Zivju the differences between 1e and 5e Qualifiers are strange to me: starting stack/level   2.5/3min  and 2k/4min   ...  in 2e->10e we have 3k/4min. I do not understand these differences ...5euro should be similar to  10euro... 

@pinki ahh right sorry my explaining is poor i meant 5 as in the prize 5 so 1e buy in. ive not noticed that myself? 

day 4 - pretty boring focused on loosing out in the STREAM LEAGUE 1/6 we got a second chance but failed gonna roll over too tommorow as sunday is funday.....

and tommorow i think ill do 5 2 euro tickets aswell as my bonus points tickets but theyll be out my bankroll so wont bore with other results im only finishing this becuase i started XD ill see what i think in comparing them the 1/2e entry

DAY 5 - awful day in th 1e qualifiers didnt win one ticvket had yesterdays tho and got a steady 7 in the black hole bubble the final table all in 77 vs A8s 

total gains - 75.

points remain - 6200... maybe some will be added from challlenges maybe well hit 10k challenge points well see GG WP TYVM

day 7 - qualifiers - 0/5 (0.30) played bad bit tilted by constant suck outs and tooth ache didnt play on christmas so still had a 5e ticket and played space madness bounty - 4th + 5 bountys :) 11.91 cash and 14.19 bountys 

remaining points (plus any challenge gained) - 5340

cash gains - 101.80 steady gains :) been on abit of a heater probly 70% luck 

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

another crap day.... 0/7 after too retry bubbles... adjusting my strategy abit i guess and gonna fire another 5 tinight try 10 tommorow and 10 the day after if we have that many points bored now XD break even is v boring 

@Kliedz_Zivju  im waiting for new year... last week I can not concentrate on poker tables :/

Archived