Poker is fun and u can make money paying it! 2017 Challange - 2017€

psycho11

Hi guys,
I'm a random guy from eastern Europe who like to play poker and have a lot of fun doing it. I decide to create a blog here for publishing awesomely results( i hope so). I create a challenge for 2017 to make a 2017€. For now, my bankroll is 473,14(every euro cent counts!) so its a great start for my goal. I playing in Unibet Community Poker League but no good results yet. Congratulation for Unibet staff for create league like this. I think this is a great opportunity to get some extra money and rivalry with a community(if u still not play there u should!). I also try to win some money in Bounty Badlands. I got lucky and for now, I'm first! 
Yesterday I was playing in Poker.se 500€ added tournament and I got a bit of luck and I win this tourney! So it's a huge windfall for me.

asde.thumb.jpg.3770d4e68241f0baa7430be6a711a949.jpg

I try to write here every single day to practice a writing and make some good habits. HERE WE GO!

unibet.thumb.jpg.934940101e163dbff8359c513a43bfdc.jpg

Ok, nothing special in my poker life. I decide to play only a cash games and tournaments for  Bounty Badlands. My Bankroll now is 463€. I stay in place right now but last Sunday I play 2 many tournaments so I lost a lot of money. In  Bounty Badlands I'm right now in 5th position, still not bad. I hope I can end this promotion in top10. The big problem in Unibet is I can't even know how many hands I was playing today or how many hours. So I can't make a good management of my poker games. 
Today I try my luck in poker.se - 500€ added tournament. Maybe another time I won this. Who know. For now thats it. Lets play some poker. 

@testuser1 Wow, I didn't know that! For sure I use it! Thank You very much for this information right here.

Today is not the busiest day. I just watch 2 videos. The both are about good mindset. The first one is about "6 Keys For The Perfect Poker Session - "Practice Makes Perfect" I upload video right below. 

This guy making very good valuable videos about Poker. If u have a little bit of time watch him. It's worth. If u need some good coaching he takes only 250$/h if u interested: D

The second video is about 20 idea method. It's about 20 things what u can do to achieve u goal. 

I watch a longs version of this method to base on poker. I didn't know can I upload a film from poker school here. So u get only a Tracy from youtube ; )

That's it for now. Good Luck everyone! 

• 1 month later...

Hi, guys!  I'm  back to write something about my challenge. It's going well. I decide to move to NL25 but that was a bad idea I lost a lot, so need to move back to NL10 to rebuild my bankroll.  I try to make some profit from Spring Bootcamp. At first, week finish in 4 positions. I play a lot but my game was terrible. I have ups and downs. I don't play that much now. I try to focus more on my game to not make automatic bad decisions. Right now I got: asd.jpg.93e66ec80e30c321f30c432754b836f7.jpg so that's ok for this moment. I decide to move to NL25 when I got 2250 in bankroll. So wish me luck. 

• 1 month later...

Archived