cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Converted tokens to cash but didn't go too great. So think I'll call this thread a wrap for now! Pleased with the withdrawal that's the main thing!

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Man, November and December flew past Rofl was a quick challenge lol. Good you had a wee profit Ok

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Haha yes... Nov/Dec fly by...

Although may be back, have decided to have a bet on snooker with 3/4 of the profit. 

If it comes in I'll be back at the tables. 

We got Ali Carter to beat O Sullivan match starts at 1pm. 

Screenshot_20201121-113112.png

Funny thing part of my stake was sent for review and had to be approved. This hasn't happened before... I did have a betting win last month... Is this why?

Bettors out there intetested to hear why, does unibet think I'm a pro better lol? Cant imagine so after the mug bets ive placed throughout the years, but a nice thought lol...

Anyway there is no crowd due to social distancing at the event and although Carter in his own tweet earlier this year said that this favours Ronnie O'Sullivan when O sullivan was playing somebody else, I think that Carter has a reasonable chance and o sullivan usually plays to the crowd, as someone that always likes to back the outsider, decided to give this a go today.

Also in 2018 they had a bit of a run in at world championship and I think Carter will be up for the match as s result 😎

🥊🎱 Little bit of needle between Ali Carter and Ronnie O'Sullivan 👇

https://t.co/j5JWC9y9zq

Good luck if you're involved on the site today in some way be that sports betting or poker!

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

I remember watching that game lol, I can't stand that Ali Carter Rofl hope Ronny wins no offence Cheeky

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Haha i used to not like carter then i kept backing his opponents and losing so decided to like lol. 

Got a eurosport month pass to watch... But cat got other ideas lol ...

IMG_20201121_131715_470.jpg

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

We're 3-1 up, first to 6 Smile 

image.png

Unibet offering to cash out, but am going to let it run , good luck Ali Carter Smile

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

well that's not what we wanted... 

he lost every frame of the next 3... 

now he's behind 4-3... wing and a prayer Wow

image.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19
  1. What up everyone. So after I posted the update at the interval... When Carter was 3-1 up...

He went on to lose every frame and lost 6-3. I swear this can only happen to me lol would have returned just over £1k if he had won the match. Anyways....

There are some positives to take from this:

- I have a £300 monthly deposit limit on my account, so couldn't place any more bets even if I wanted to. This is sensible I think and was in my mind when I re-deposited from earlier withdrawal to place this last bet 🙂

- Overall since my original deposit for poker I am still up a little over £100. So still profited. Almost to tune of nearly double my original deposit, and thats in my bank account now.

- I can't compete in rest of Christmas league as I cant deposit for another 3 weeks. But this is also a positive really. When I play I'll just want to play more than just the league so would have spent more time than just league games on the site and I  have work on at the moment I need to finish to get paid. ✌️ If the one day league event takes place xmas eve I'll play in that 😎

- I'm 22 days off alcohol as of today 👊

Important to step back and look at bigger picture after losing money gambling / playing poker. Things really are still pretty good. 

Cheers all. Going to chart my efforts at live cash here next, providing UK is out of lockdown on DEC 3rd. 

Other than that will likely be around about Christmas week and be back for another go at conquering the world of online poker here 👑😂