Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@GR1ZZL3R Send me a pm with your email and I can send u a clean version of mine 😀

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Terriffic offer, thanks.

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Monday, Monday, be good to me.............

Don't worry if I ramble on a bit, I'm doing this for my own enjoyment as much as anything, and I' ll love it if you tag along. I'm not going to give a blow by blow account but I want to go through highlights as and when.

I started Saturday at the bottom, e1, why not, and let's be honest, it wasn't a great beginning.

First attempt, 13 players, 5th hand, I get AA. Great...............but, I'm out in 13th place against 10-6s.

Take two. I made the bubble, out in 4th, A-10 v KQo.

Fourth attempt, 9 players, 1st hand. FIRST hand, AA. I'm out in 9th against Q-10o.

Six attempts, no progress. I'd noticed the e4s were getting smaller fields, only 2 tx on offer but the odds looked better, so why not.

First go e4, 6 players, 5th hand, JJ..............out in 6th.

Honestly I wasn't over valuing my hands, they were all standard events, so on we go.

Second e4 was Much more exciting, 6 starters again and 2 latecomers made 8. Steady away, standard play, then this happened.

Screenshot (26).png             

Usual play, I raised pre, one caller, not over happy with the flop but c-bet anyway,  he called, turn is an Ace, what to do. I really didn't like it, so checked and BOOM, he's all in. Are aces destined to be MY cursed hand? He's definitely got the 10, but I've got outs, and having lost twice with aces previously, I was pretty peeved, so I called.Screenshot (27).png       

Great news, no 10, just a bog standard flush draw, fingers crossed.Screenshot (28).png      

Should I cry or cheer. A small sigh of relief was enough, survival is quite important. We fight on.

Some time later we're on the bubble, but I'm not in a healthy position.Screenshot (24).png        

I think the big thing in these situations is not to panic. I used to play many doubl or nothings some time ago, and so many players would lose some chips and go into steamroller mode to get them back as soon as possible, whereas I used to play the waiting game, so many times players would knock each other out, and I would slip quitely into the money, unobtrusive, unobserved and counting the cash. I think that's why I was so low here, and of course rubbish cards, but you have to start playing some time.

Villain 1 was of course pushing everything, and villain 2 was pushing me, but "Patience, young Jedi".  I won a couple of flips, 66 against 10-4, (I told you he was pushing everything) and what seemed hours later, 20 minutes and 54 hands, the Ladies came to the rescue.

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Sorry about that, I ran out of time editing, VeryangryVeryangryVeryangry

Screenshot (25).png       

Nice flop.

I rambled on in the editing and ran out of time, so I'll try to be briefer.

It's not a brag, I was just so relieved to make it, and a horrible start had turned out much better than I could have hoped for.  E14 spent, 1 x e25 in the bank.

1. Are aces cursed. @triceraatopp says yes, @jonny2192 says KK, @Shoryureppa says AJ, I know who's side I'm on so far.

2. What % of e1 and e4 would you expect to win, tiny sample size so far, so no comments from me.

3, Would you have called the all in A-K-Q-J given my run bad so far?

4.. Anything else.

Thanks for reading so far, I'll try not to ramble too much but it is MY therapy. Smile

Run Good.

Hearts

It Is What It Is
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

@GR1ZZL3R Ugh.... the AA hand did not like that community such a waste Puking

Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

That AA hand is a virtual snap call on your part because 80% of the time he doesn't have the T.  Sure a T would be in his range for a preflop call.  TT all the way to AT make sense pre... but the bet he made makes virtualy no sense.  Ask yourself how much you'd have bet on the turn considering your stack, opponents stack and how much is in the pot.  Furthermore on the off chance he does have the T you have 14 redraws.

0 Likes
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

I mean the turn bet from your opponents perspective... I'd say anywhere from a check to perhaps three quarters of the pot.

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Sect7G wrote:

I mean the turn bet from your opponents perspective... I'd say anywhere from a check to perhaps three quarters of the pot.

That particular player I think normally would have had the 10. They are in a lot of sats and tend to play a tight game from what I have seen.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
0 Likes
Sect7G Rank 16
Rank 16

@jonny2192 But if he had the str8 wouldn't he want to get some more value?  I guess it could also be a double cross type bet where he thinks that you think that he thinks etc... but from my experience that type of bet seldom happens. 

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@Sect7G wrote:

@jonny2192 But if he had the str8 wouldn't he want to get some more value?  I guess it could also be a double cross type bet where he thinks that you think that he thinks etc... but from my experience that type of bet seldom happens. 

Yep I agree, just noramlly with him its always a good hand he commits with.
The double cross thing tend to see the other way round more often, where people min bet hoping you re-raise them rather than overbetting double cross.

Yet its Unibet so nothing is impossible.

I keep trying the donk the flop tactic to look like im bluffing with a big hand but people keep folding Sad

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.