Manchester or Bust

GR1ZZL3R

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Sect7G wrote:

I mean the turn bet from your opponents perspective... I'd say anywhere from a check to perhaps three quarters of the pot.

That particular player I think normally would have had the 10. They are in a lot of sats and tend to play a tight game from what I have seen.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 But if he had the str8 wouldn't he want to get some more value?  I guess it could also be a double cross type bet where he thinks that you think that he thinks etc... but from my experience that type of bet seldom happens. 

@Sect7G wrote:

@jonny2192 But if he had the str8 wouldn't he want to get some more value?  I guess it could also be a double cross type bet where he thinks that you think that he thinks etc... but from my experience that type of bet seldom happens. 

Yep I agree, just noramlly with him its always a good hand he commits with.

The double cross thing tend to see the other way round more often, where people min bet hoping you re-raise them rather than overbetting double cross.

Yet its Unibet so nothing is impossible.

I keep trying the donk the flop tactic to look like im bluffing with a big hand but people keep folding :(

@triceraatopp. Hi, I wanted to swap the 25 for 4s but that options not ready yet so I think I'll play a few more 4s over the next few days and try to build up a few more 25s in reserve if I run well. As I said I get a new computer in a couple of weeks, so I have'nt set the Excel up yet, bit worried about transfering stuff, so it's slow at the moment , but the pace will pick up after the 27th thankyou. How are you running. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi @triceraatopp won another 25 Thurs from 1 attempt so now have 2 x 25, going to break one into 25 x 1 as there is no progress yet on the converting 25s to 4s. Will be playing most of this weekend, how are you doing. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi @psrquack I entered that freeroll and then got sidetracked and totally forgot about it, on coming back much later I found I'd got 63rd place, so that's an improvement tip, sit out and rise high. 🤣

@Shoryureppa wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Hi @psrquack I entered that freeroll and then got sidetracked and totally forgot about it, on coming back much later I found I'd got 63rd place, so that's an improvement tip, sit out and rise high. 🤣

@GR1ZZL3R I like to call it camping 

I like to call it falling asleep :)

693165255_dedication005.jpg.ba6c51139073ff5d34ec6f044399e21d.jpg

@Shoryureppa Going well so far, will do a proper update on Monday morning, I am so busy at the moment, so much tv to watch, players to support, missions and challenges, it's overload again. 😀What you up to?

Not much. Won my first €2 Unibet Open ticket a couple days ago and then was able to turn that into €10 ticket. Which with @psrquack advice I will split into 5 x €2 tix. 

And maybe just maybe I man try to win a UO package. 

Quite tired of playing atm no significant results so I may just study ftw. 

Morning all, it's been a busy week for me but my mission is progressing well so far. 

I broke one of the 25s down to ones and started playing last Sunday.  So far I've played 30, won 8 x4 tx, 3 x 1 tx and 2 minor cashes, plus a few e1 in the one cent flips, thanks to @jonny2192s recommendation. Those seem to be good value, as they have 6 xe1 tx on offer and there never seems to more than about 90 entries, so the odds are well worth it, I've only spent about 30 cents on them so far.

Total outlay so far is e18.30 and I have

1 x 25   8 x 4   10 x 1   totalling  e67,  that looks OK to me.

543753902_Screenshot(74).thumb.png.ae5c6a8c11f7275056dd195beac7262d.png

Most games seem to be straightforward enough, a few very loose players that don't last long, mostly "normal" players, and a few very tight ones (me included ). Once I get to the last nine I'm quite happy to sit there and watch players panic, pick my spots and trust to run good, we mostly end up flipping but a reasonable number I've cashed just by not getting involved too early. Three times I've seen the big stack go to sleep, presumably when they think they've done enough, but on one occasion it backfired. He had 12,000, I had 8,000, 3rd player 7,000 and shortstack only about 2,000 with bb600. The shorty kept going all in, two of us kept trying to knock him out, and after a while the sleeper had 10,000 and all 3 of us had about 6,000 each, then it just settled into fold fold fold mode until the sleeper was knocked out. I don't know if he'd been disconnected, unlucky if so, but these things will happen.

I think I'll play the rest of my e1s today and tomorrow, smaller fields during the week, larger fields at weekend but with more spots up for grabs, I just seem more comfortable playing when there is less going on. Saturday I was playing these qualifiers, watching IPL cricket and the cup final, stalking  following @triceraatopp and the rest of the guys in Malta, HUGE well done to all, following community threads, and some concentration lapses tend to occur. I'll concentrate on the World Cup mission this week, only 16 sngs to go, then play the e4s next week on my new computer. 😃 Downloadable version hopefully. 😃😃

As for the AA v KK, I've won 3x with AA twice all in, 3x with KK, all 3 all in, drawn once when we both had KK, dodging his river flush draw, cracked KK twice, once with 22 to stay alive, and not had to beat AA yet.👍

That's it, so far so good, and the mission continues.

Run good all.😃

Quick update.

Used all the e1 tx now winning one more e4 so the cache stands at:

1 x 25 and 9 x 4 tickets.

Sixty one euros worth of tickets from e18.30 start so onwards and upwards to the 4 euro level next week and see how it goes.😃

Run Good.

Your doing fine

I started a few weeks back with either €1 or €4 can't quite remember...went straight to a €25 win...then chopped the €100 into €4s....have had multiple €25 tickets since n bubbled quite a few to get back to the €100 plus standby tickets...currently have €85 in tickets..boooo...but all good..

I'm not really adopting proper brm..but would b pissed off if I busto my €100 for feck all..

See u at the tables mate..we can do it on the cheap haha

Archived