Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

@GR1ZZL3R I wish you all the luck on this journey man!

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

That means a lot @Shoryureppa. I've never tried anything like this seriously but seeing all the support and help from this community for loads of other challenges I feel at home here, and the attempt being public, I hope will keep me focussed. You are a Diamonds

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

So long as it aint a J of Diamonds Laugh

I really would like to see one of the guys make it live and play among the rest of the "cast" so to speak.

Well I havent played live or done the sat thing...so the best advice I can give you is...

1) Spreadsheet for result tracking....ensure to include notes...so you'll know where you've picked up bad beats or played a situation badly etc.

2) Don't get anxious, expect set backs but, go for it until you're sitting in Manchester with the boys

Cheers man Thumbs Up

@GR1ZZL3R

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Thanks again @Shoryureppa

I'm not going to bore you with all the details, maybe just significant milestones or as and when I feel like it BUT.............

I said I'd try the e1 first but I had an odd 4 in my br so jumped into a e4 , everyone playing steady 1st 5 levels, then I got KK on the button, raised 2 1/2 bbs and called by big blind. Flop Kh 6h Js, he checks, I raise 3/4 pot, he re-raises, I re-raise, he goes all in, I call. He's got 9h 7h, the turn comes 3h and a brick on the river. I'm out, my dreams of Manchester shattered in one cruel blow.  Oh, hang on, it's only my first effort.

C'est la vie. 

Que serra serra.

It is what it is.

Tomorrow is another day.

I fight on.

Could @jonny2192 be right about KK?

It Is What It Is
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

That honestly was cruel turn of events. But for him to go as far as an all in before even seeing the turn...that is crazy

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Thanks again @Shoryureppa

I'm not going to bore you with all the details, maybe just significant milestones or as and when I feel like it BUT.............

I said I'd try the e1 first but I had an odd 4 in my br so jumped into a e4 , everyone playing steady 1st 5 levels, then I got KK on the button, raised 2 1/2 bbs and called by big blind. Flop Kh 6h Js, he checks, I raise 3/4 pot, he re-raises, I re-raise, he goes all in, I call. He's got 9h 7h, the turn comes 3h and a brick on the river. I'm out, my dreams of Manchester shattered in one cruel blow.  Oh, hang on, it's only my first effort.

C'est la vie. 

Que serra serra.

It is what it is.

Tomorrow is another day.

I fight on.

Could @jonny2192 be right about KK?

Of course im right, Its a well known Unibet fact.

Proof you say...... check here.........

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/KK-curse-is-real/m-p/46728#M7770

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

I beg the differ! KK is not cursed anymore, Rngesus decided to up the staked and move the curse to AA instead 😈 

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

@GR1ZZL3R 

You should have a spreadsheet and keep track of your results, mayby u do already? 

Looking forward to gollow your progress here, u get it next time 😀

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@triceraatopp I've not used spreadsheets yet so looking it up on google and U- Tube.Scared

It Is What It Is
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15