cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@DoktorAvalanche To be honest I used to find it easy(ish) to win more than 1 in 5 and felt I could go on forever with the exchangers, but dropping the number of tickets on offer has come as a nasty shock and I'll just see how it goes when I recover from the trauma.

And as you and others have pointed out, the UK tour just seems to be a forgotten and neglected part of the UB strategy, but I'm still waiting eagerly for news of what I hope can be a revival. I just wish we were kept up to date a bit more without having changes sprung on us out of nowhere.

Sad

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@DoktorAvalanche To be honest I used to find it easy(ish) to win more than 1 in 5 and felt I could go on forever with the exchangers, but dropping the number of tickets on offer has come as a nasty shock and I'll just see how it goes when I recover from the trauma.

Sad

Absolutely. Patience was literally all you needed. I do still feel they're doable though. Definitely an awful lot trickier than it was.

Too much contact no more feeling.
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

It's not been a total disaster.

Screenshot (813).png 

Patience definitely the key.Wink

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R  i did it Popeye and Countess @pianocat88  also  Hearts

image_2019_12_21T22_34_16_898Z.png

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Well done @pinki nice to see. Are you going to the 1st event in March? 

Of course "Manchester or Bust" is now bust so I might have to start a new blog, "London, Newcastle, London, London or bust"

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Well done @pinki nice to see. Are you going to the 1st event in March? 

Of course "Manchester or Bust" is now bust so I might have to start a new blog, "London, Newcastle, London, London or bust"

@GR1ZZL3R for sure i need more bullets [some seats onlyWonder].  Faith is. In a way, I like these three stops in London (i have there couple friends right now so maybe one week of vacationWonder ). I will continue to fight for the next ones.

later I will describe you a roller coaster in this tournament, I was extremely lucky several times 

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Good luck @pinki I'm just drifting in and out at the moment, with all the Advents and promos, so waiting for the New Year and a fresh start (probably pschological) then get down to some proper play. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Good luck @pinki I'm just drifting in and out at the moment, with all the Advents and promos, so waiting for the New Year and a fresh start (probably pschological) then get down to some proper play. Thumbs Up

@GR1ZZL3R  I write here for a reason. i mobilizes you and here is the story of this tournament:

1. nice start and got decent stack in couple deals.  Any flush, straight draw was mine Cool

2. later dead cards, but it was enough for itm.

3. after bubble on BB i got 65off. I decided call utg1 shove, last poistion with 10-13bb. Crazy move, but my thinking was: lucky double up or i'll take 23€ cash. Failed. 1.5BB left.

4. couple allins in row and 22bb :Wow.

5. few miutes later got AA;

his allin on flop.his allin on flop.

6. later i 'killed' @miziel  with AQs with 5 players left.

7. direct bubble, i got JJ and ...

open, allin and call, and 4th :(open, allin and call, and 4th Sad

8. next hand allin and snapp call from bb

76s.png

9. final hand

allin and instant call.allin and instant call.

Damn roller coaster !  Cool HeartHappyshy

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Sounds like fun @pinki and the usual ups and downs, sometimes it's just your day to keep hitting. Congrats again and keep them coming.Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R it was fun indeed, but with 5 players in the game, fun began to take a different form. Losing my hand with JJ devastated my brain for several secondsDisappointed

0 Likes