Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13

@successlaw, thanks for asking.

I will be updating by the end of the month. In general, SNG volume has been low because I have been qualifying for the UOS. I also have to fix my sleeping schedule to be fit for the UOS next month and not sacrifice anymore SNG volume.

See you guys and gals!

successlaw Rank 10
Rank 10

HEllo, @EL_HEFAZO

One off-topic question, if you know

What is the criteria to pass level 10 community level?

Im stucked for 1 month or so

Regards

pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@successlaw write posts, get likes  ...  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13

November Results:

Screenshot_82.png

Last month volume and therefore winnings were too little. I have to convince myself that the more I play the more I will win. Last 4 days of the month were horrible I was 400 euros up but everyone here knows variance. All in all, 360 euros in SNG and 150 eur or so in other formats. I have been qualifiying for the UOS too so that took me some time from my SNG grinding, but there is no excuse: I have to organize my schedule better. 

This month I will try to play 100 SNG a day before the UOS starts, so I hope I can stick to that plan, and make it rain!

2 months and 15 days of grinding results:

Screenshot_83.png

Cheers gang! 

And thanks for reading!

PS: GL at the UOS, great value over there!

successlaw Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey,

Congrats @EL_HEFAZO.  Nice results . 

For me is kinda hard to keep 3-4 tables same time Sad Any tips to reach 10 tables same time ? 

Regards

0 Likes
Royalenis Rank 12
Rank 12

Very well done @EL_HEFAZO . Good luck on Your grindings.

EL_HEFAZO Rank 13
Rank 13

@successlaw wrote:

Hey,

Congrats @EL_HEFAZO.  Nice results . 

For me is kinda hard to keep 3-4 tables same time Sad Any tips to reach 10 tables same time ? 

Regards

@successlaw, been there, done that. Multitabling is a skill in itself. I would recommend to add one table at a time till you get used to it. You have to feel comfortable when multitabling otherwise it will be -EV in the long run. Also, have in mind that some of your desicion at the tables should be made automatically, because if you tend to overthink spots it is a recipe for disaster. So your poker strategy should be on point.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
anyone Rank 10
Rank 10

Stoppning by and just wanna say that you are a good SNG player at your level! Landed on your table today a bunchWink (don’t wanna out my nick). One of the toughest tables was with you and Yarik_gr. Like your blog and you seem to be a nice dude as wellSmile Take care of you mate!

anyone Rank 10
Rank 10

Would be interesting to hear which opponents you think are the best at €1-level. You have such a massive volume so guess that you must have been playing against the majority of the poolSmile 

Cheera dude!

Highlighted
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

@anyone There are no tough opponents for El, beacuse he is the best here. Smile