cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Yeah I was surprised by the 53 too. I think I would rather have 22 than 53 as BB before the showdown, because at least you have outs against a flush with 22 (well of course there is the straight flush outs for 53 but that is just 1 Tongue).

I have made that same "mistake" folding the best hand multiway when two whales/maniac players get it in with garbage Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

I like the fold with the weak flush. I guess there aren´t many cases where you hold the best hand and if you don´t you have no outs. Pretty brutal to see what they had, pretty brutal run alltogether. I feel you

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

I realize I didn't mention it, but I do agree with the fold, I'm not sure that it's a call even at higher stakes TBH. Very unlikely that you are ahead, maybe with crazy enough players Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

My idea or impression of higher stakes is that they would get it in with high equity hands so maybe a Kx offsuit with the Ks for the nut draw would make sense I guess but only for the BB hand, MP preflop call isn't really wide especially not to connect with the flop. I'm folding this all day long in my spot anyway as it is so underbluffed, happy days lol.

Anyhow, F that hand, managed to minimise yesterdays loss to about -€150, hope I can continue in the same direction today. Played some 20NL on RIO after that HeartHeartsHearte session to calm down a bit Rofl made almost 3 buy-ins and then I just played some 100NL again yesterday night before bed. 

I'm in that €1000 freeroll sunday tournament again, still no clue why I qualify for a private invite, must be something to do with generated rake or so? Hope to win some free money for once, always welcome Cool

44th place in the flop rake race, absolute waste a time and not worth bothering, which I haven't but that's what I'm at. Who knows, might win a free tenner if I get into the top 40 Cheeky Also not sure how flops seen works in PLO vs NL, might think more flops are seen at PLO? but could be wrong, also never checked if PLO runs a lot or not. I think PLO would have an advantage in this promo but doesn't matter anyway to me, only top 5 seem worth some bother and even then...

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Busted the freeroll 1st hand.

Still running "hot" in cash games, weak player on my left, got it in with QQ vs his KK bvb... just unlucky there but then this came up vs same guy, he 3b me I 4b and he calls,
I c/r the flop and then just jammed turn for whatever was left, when is it my turn to run hot hot hot?

FFF.png

Other news, regged late for €500 Space Madness Bounty as still had 2 tickets laying around and took it down! €142.26 profit Cool came in as shorty at the final table or 2nd shorty so done well.

bam.pngbam2.png

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@dufc1909  What's all this about? Make your own blog Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Well I made it into the flop race top 40, I'll get my free €10 Rofl 

2 hands from tonight: A-I preflop with the KK Disappointed

Yup, I'm not allowed to win vs fish.Yup, I'm not allowed to win vs fish.BTN is the weak player, I open, BTN calls, SB squeezes, BB 4b... easy peasy fold :DBTN is the weak player, I open, BTN calls, SB squeezes, BB 4b... easy peasy fold Very Happy