cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
I do miss streaming! I was thinking about this earlier, I could stream without hole cards on show which would give away less info, then just show them for the all ins?
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

I know how many of you love a graph and because traffic is slow at 3am, I've been updating my spreadsheet to include everything for 2019.  I posted a rough graph of year-to-date a few days back but here we go:

January

Crazy month, enough said!

January.PNG

February

Didn't realise until today that February was decent, shocking volume though because of what happened in the 2nd half of Jan.

February.PNG

March

Only half way through March but absolutely killing it.  Got my buzz back, working hard (not as hard as I would like though) and results are good even if I must say that I feel I'm running pretty bad.

March.PNG

YTD

The bad run at the 100s/200s aside I'm happy with my results from an ROI perspective but obviously volume is well behind where I wanted to be, as is profit.  I'm hoping to correct this going forward.

YTD.PNG

Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

What a crazy day.  You're not going to believe me when you see the graph but oh my god I ran terrible in all ins today.  I played recreationals pretty much all session, 1 reg towards the end.  I was crushing these guys but every time the blinds were getting big and average stack is like 10-12bb I am losing every all in when they have 3-6bb left.  I would then chip away at them and lose another all in, repeat, repeat, repeat.  Anyway, really wanted to get to 1k euro profit for the day but lost the last game in really stupid fashion and because I'm so tired I decided to just call it quits before I start 6 tabling for the sake of trying to achieve something that means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Anyway, 92 games at the 50s, won 55, lost 37, 735 profit.  Add in 20 from the 25s and a 50 bonus puts me at €805.50 for the day.  Can't complain too much but should've been €1.1k-1.2k easily if I'd ran at EV.

158k points until the UO package is mine Popeye

Contemplating waking up in about 7 hours and driving up to MK for the Unibet £220.  Is anyone else here playing it?  The online grind may prove too tempting though but would be good to meet some of you guys.

14-03-19.PNG

March is looking disgusting at £3,562.30 profit, which is over €4k.  Let's HeartHeartsHeart go.

Highlighted
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Smashing it mate! Inspirational even to me in the sense that when you put your mind to it and are motivated it makes all the difference.

Shows the major importance of not playing for the sake of it and always bringing your ‘A’ game.

Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

@MetalWolf wrote:

Smashing it mate! Inspirational even to me in the sense that when you put your mind to it and are motivated it makes all the difference.

Shows the major importance of not playing for the sake of it and always bringing your ‘A’ game.

Thanks bro!  

Just had a mental half an hour.  Didn't play my usual late night session last night, wasn't feeling it and was feeling annoyed at myself for not going to MK!  Took a nap around 2:30am for 3 hours or so, logged on just now for a bit of a grind.  Ended up playing a guy not too dissimilar to the guy I lost all that money at the 200s to.  He's 4x'ing almost every hand, open jamming ridiculously wide, jamming flops for 5x pot with nothing etc.  The difference to the time at the 200s is I ran ridiculously hot this time.  It felt nice and well overdue to be honest, just a shame it was at the 50s.  During the last game I limped 88, he jams K4o at 20bb, I call and when the flop was A53 I gave a wry smile and a small part of me wanted him to get there, because I have been the guy that runs like he did today on many occasions.  I held and he quit.  Played 20 games vs him, 4 tabling at one point, I won 17 of those.  I think one of the ones I lost I called a raise with K6, flop K76, he jams like 800 into 240 with Q5 and the board runs K7634 Rofl  Played 1 game vs someone else which I also won, probably the quickest 14 buy ins I've ever made.  

16-03-19.PNG

Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

Most ridiculous sesh of my life (for the good).  People were donating left, right and centre.  My biggest profit in terms of buy ins in one day is 40bi ($7 HU games on Stars back in the day), I'm currently sat at just under 25 today.  Gotta go to the vets and the gf and I are out for dinner tonight but may put in a big grind in-between to try and beat that.

16-03-19.PNG

March:

March.PNG

SingleMom102 Rank 11
Rank 11
Very good results lately!!!
Keep up the grind and don't get tempted to play higher stakes this time!
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

@SingleMom102 wrote:
Very good results lately!!!
Keep up the grind and don't get tempted to play higher stakes this time!

Oops!  Sorry to let you down.

Not really sure what to say about today.  I haven't gambled on anything over the past 3 weeks or so and I've felt the itch over the weekend but managed to not have a bet.  Started grinding the 25/50s this morning and it was literally the opposite of yesterday.  Couldn't win a flip, couldn't win a 70/30 etc.  Lost 7 in a row at one point and then a few more in a row when I started my session tonight so ended up tilt playing a few 100/200s.  Managed to get back to even, think I'm going to take tomorrow off to try and get my focus back.  Was pretty pissed off today as I took my gf out for dinner last night and we ended up arguing over poker.  She claims I don't work even if I spend 10 hours a day grinding, she claimed it's purely gambling and refuses to listen to my explanations as to how it is skill based.  Put me in a bad mood, shouldn't have played at all but luckily I got out of the hole.  Your mental state when playing poker is so important so I don't think it'd be good for me to continue playing today/tomorrow.

Catch you guys soon Heart

17-03-19.PNG

140k points for the UO package, should get there if I put a big grind in at the 50s.  Also just about to hit another 50 euro bonus payout which at least pays for some of the dinner she ruined last night Rofl

Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

Bleh, find it too difficult to take days off.

On the plus side, just hit £5k profit for March, which works out at around €5,840.  Feels great after the past couple of months!  

Made up of roughly the following:

€250 cash for 1m points

€250 bonus cash for clearing bonus money at 1m points

~€60 cash game profit

~€700 MTT profit

~€4580 heads up profit

Would be great to get another 2-3k in by the end of March and should get the UO package for hitting 1.25m points which could equate to around a €10k month!  

March.PNG

One losing day in 18 so far Heart

days.PNG