unibet refuse to acknowledge my bet

mad93

this is not ok, all other houses, (betfair, netbet, betano, etc) and biggest statistics site OPTA SPORTS and SPORTS RADAR - don't consider shot in woodwork a shot on target. i think they have to mention this...WE (unibet) consider shot on woodwork a shot on target..

UEFA and FIFA also don't consider.

@mad93 wrote:

this is not ok, all other houses, (betfair, netbet, betano, etc) and biggest statistics site OPTA SPORTS and SPORTS RADAR - don't consider shot in woodwork a shot on target. i think they have to mention this...WE (unibet) consider shot on woodwork a shot on target..

UEFA and FIFA also don't consider.

It is mentioned in the rules:

Settlement of bet offers, such as, but not limited to, shots, shots on target, ball possession, assists, rebounds, etc. will be based according to the definition with which the official governing body issues said statistics. Unless backed by un-contradictory evidence, Unibet will not acknowledge any complaints which derive from a personal interpretation of such terms.

I understand why you're unhappy, and I don't agree with the definition either, but I do believe the above rule is how it should be. The result should always be settled according to the official result, and the official result is whatever the governing body communicates. When there is a reliable official result, it simply doesn't make sense to use opta, flashscore etc. 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I think all the betting companies should use common sense really. It is obvious that there wasn't 11 shots on target in that game. I had the same bet with a different bookmakers and they said the same. We use legaseriea. No empathy, no interrin to satisfy the customer.

Anyway, it can be worse. Uefa considers a shot on target only if the goalkeeper blocks the ball or if it is a goal. So I had over 8.5 shots on target in Barca Liverpool and Firminos shot retrieved by Rakitic on the goal line was considered a blocked shot. Inches away from the goal line... absolutely ridiculous.

Now, you guys should take a look a bit at soe justice refunds Paddy Power is doing. They are amazing and they show they care for their customers. Unfortunately, unibet and others don't.

Don't let me start with limiting accounts and sending 30 Euros for approval and getting several rejections. This was once a very good betting site..not anymore

"I think all the betting companies should use common sense really. It is obvious that there wasn't 11 shots on target in that game. I had the same bet with a different bookmakers and they said the same. We use legaseriea. No empathy, no interrin to satisfy the customer."

I think the problem with this is you will never be able to please everyone all of the time.

The people that bet against that result would be up in arms, if Unibet said before the bet they would use the 'official results', then said the 'official results' are not correct, we're going to ignore them.

I think given the situation, the only thing any decent bookmaker can do is just go with the original terms of the bet.