Bonus

Camuga1389

Hi I am very active on unibet sports betting, deposited over a $1500 the past week, wagered thousands placing some huge bets yet I receive no bonus so I'm wondering is it just my acount or does everyone here not revieve bonuses frequently even when you are very active?

Hi @Camuga1389 and welcome to the community :)

While we do a have big focus on dynamic promotions that all can be found here, we do have recently launched a new bonus initiative that automatically adds a personalised offer when one is available. From this initiative you've received four personalised offers within the last month, which I personally think is pretty good and shows that the initiative is working - but unfortunately I have no way of seeing when a potentially new offer would be added to your account which makes my reply perhaps a bit limited compared to what you were hoping for.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Hi, thanks for the response. You are right I have recieved less than than 200 in bonus the last month while i deposited about 5k and wagered atleast over 20k placing some very big pets. In addition prior to that I have not been offered anything for 6 months even though I was playing actively. Before I atleast used to get free sport bets but recently even that stopped.

@Camuga1389 You're welcome, but I feel that if we're going to have an open discussion on if an appropiate amount of bonus has been given, then I have to let you know that there hasn't been around $5000 deposited in the last month, at least not on Unibet. 

What I was also trying to make a small point out if, is that most of our promotions run on the site and doesn't come to an account automatically. We run most promotions like that because it's the most popular with the majority of our players(what do you think about those by the way?), and while we do have the personalised automatic offers as well - which you've received four times within the last 30 days - we don't ever promise a certain amount of bonus for x amount of play, it's just not how we operate within our promotions.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived