cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@Leeapple777 wrote:

Thank You!

Sometimes I put on my National team and our ice hockey team of KHL Dinamo Riga, because of them being our team, but I am not objective and they lose, and I lose money.

Screenshot_2018-12-25-08-27-18.png

They were in lead 2:1 before the 3rd and in overtime they had a powerplay, but after the powerplay first shot and Jokerit won.

Screenshot_2018-12-25-08-28-36.pngDiana Marcinkevica is a beautiful Latvian girl who was in lead 5-2 and she lost 5-7 Smile nice odd 1.14!

nei did get the same stuff loll especially on hockey, you cant be emotionally connected on your team being a head...it can turn around in a blink of an eye! and it does really often..more then you can possibly imagine loll

i hear one day , apparently there more galaxy in the universe then grain of dusk on earth!! us human cant wrap their head around that loll 

imo this is how far your imagination have to go..to cope with these sports events tragedy loll once you taste it..you have to set yourself a marker in the brain " this is important" to not repeat the same mistake!  easier said then done..,but never said it wont be done loll

ist probably a thing you have to reach the reptilian part of you brain to get the reaction wanted...gotta assimilate ,betting this is like crossing that three with a tiberian tiger behind it!1 once you scare enough to not try to pass that three...job done or you end up with money at all, in the end, loll just kidding ..kinda tired!!

thats pretty ul bet you post there friend @Leeapple777 ...try to avoid team winning  bet...go in depth and like a buddy of mine @Nestabear say to me 'spread betting ' is where you want to be good at it Smile

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
gn peeps im going to sleep merryx mas and new yearSmile gl
Leeapple777 Rank 10
Rank 10

This was pretty unlucky, but have some bets which I one too. So not so disappointed in the end, atleast if talking about Christmas period Wink

good night mate!

Kesha17 Rank 10
Rank 10
Leeapple777
I want to ask you?Do you bet on European basketball?If so then who?

And if it's not a secret what country do you live in?
0 Likes
Leeapple777 Rank 10
Rank 10

I am the same country as K.Porzingis, D. Bertans and R. Kurucs if You know such NBA players Smile Latvia!

Sometimes I bet on European leagues, french, italian, vtb and spanish, but mostly on Euroleauge ... I am trying to bet on the team which will win, I don't have one favourite team.

From which country You are? What about European bets?

Kesha17 Rank 10
Rank 10
Leeapple777
Women's basketball team of Latvia is a very good team.But could not understand why the men's team started to play like that.Because in Latvia there are players like K.Porzingis, D.Bertans,R.Curuks. Smile
I'm from Ukraine.I play mostly in the Euroleague .Favorite teams in basketball are CSKA and Real Madrid.Put and NBA 4-6 teams no more.
Today put 5 euros for the match Golden State-Portland.Put on Golden State -8.5 kof 1.89.
I'm not worried about Chicago.I earn on sport.Tomorrow there is a good bet on Real in the Euroleague.Total total more.They have 7 matches in a row !
And you can ask a political question.
Do you think Russia is the aggressor attacking Ukraine?All Russian propaganda is not true!
The goal of my community is to learn English language. Smile
0 Likes
Leeapple777 Rank 10
Rank 10

Why dead our Man national team started to play like Woman national team? Did not understand Your question! You are earning money by putting single bets for 5Euros?

I have been in Ukraine, Kiev! Very beautiful city, have been in different countries and cities, it was one of the most beautiful which I have been!

I watch all kind of different tv channels, english, latvian and russian. And I can tell the news in Russia is 100000% propoganda, all those lies which I have to hear about Latvia just makes me feel funny! Sorry haven't got nothing good to tell about Russian president, for me he is the new world Adolf Hitler! Or as we like to call him in Latvia - Adolf Putler 😊

Leeapple777 Rank 10
Rank 10

@Kesha17 Try to learn English language, and follow some more news around the world, not only Russian and You will open Your eyes, good luck to You to do that in the next Year

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

This season (2018/19) I barely made a few bets...
Partly it is because I am dissatisfied with the latest rules changes (VAR,offside rule,bookings,etc) and second part is beacuse betting team is very bad in their jobs!

Odds and markets are pretty late out! Even Campions league matches does not have all markets opened one or two days before...Really dissapointed!
Latest example is that we didnt had "Scorecast/wincast" market for CL matches till today. ???

I must admit that requested odds are often made and avaiable,but can you @Ray-Unibet , @Jeppe-Unibet  ask betting team for some guidelines what could we request?
Last season we had a nice option,like "goal scorer-
assist man and a carded man" as a single bet.
Now that option is gone and instead we have some other "exotic" offers that are far from reality,often priced to low.

So Ray-Unibet and Jeppe-Unibet  ,could you have a few words with betting team about current situation and what future brings?

Thanks in advance for any details!

0 Likes
We sure can @XY, sorry you are disappointed with the current offering, I know it as a fact that the team is constantly working on improving the product. Nonetheless, I have sent your questions to the relevant department and will let you know once an answer is received.

/Ray