Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

So the first pic is with the bet with the wrong operator advice that i have to bet on minimum 1.40 odds to get the freebet.

Second pic is with the freebet with the two corners at stats on Unibet and eight corners on other bookies= too late for me but who knew that Unibet has that problems?

Third pic is with the Unibet operator that told me that i have to put a bet with minimum 1.40 odds to get freebet.I have made the bet at 13:26 - you can see in pic second.The mail was in my mailbox at 13:31 .She was writing that there is no minimum odds required to get that freebet on football.Thank you so much Unibet.You have stoled from me 15 euros and a 7 euro freebet.Thanks so much! Where is your adress to send you my best wishes? Maybe a singing card.

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

I am going nuts in these days thanks for Unibet for that.I see that i forgot to upload the pic with the freebet placed on the wrong statistics of two corners when at other bookies there were eight corners made.freebet.png

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maruni I agree that it's not good to place a bet of at least odds 1.40 because of wrongful information given by a live chat agent - though I must say it's quite positive that he/she sent an email to you right away to let you know of the mistake. 
The bet was for €15, right? How do you feel if we add a new free bet for the same amount as compensation? We can also do it as bonus money if you'd prefer.

It's also very unfortunate about the incorrect corner statistics being on site(I truly hate when this happens), but that one I can't do much about as it is what will happen a rare once in a while due to the technical aspects of how the updates are made. The odds of 2.90 sounds correct considering the actual scenario of the match and for the same reason, we also wouldn't have voided the bet if you had won and you would have gotten to keep the winnings.

@Steve1 Which kind of combination bets are you having trouble with?

/Jeppe

0 Likes
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
maruni Rank 10
Rank 10

Yeah you have a fair point of view. But believe me that i was very shocked that day because those errors had happened in not more than a hour of time, just minutes after i have made the deposit to my account.So it was like 11 09 2001 for me.I couldn't believe it that happened at Unibet.But i have to say that all of us- humans and computers- all of us can have some bad days and make errors.Thanks again for help!

@maruni, I've added you the Bonus Money, and thank you for your understanding.
@Steve1, the combination issue is being looked at as I'm writing this, there's no reason why your combination shouldn't be possible so we're expecting a fix on that today. I'll be sure to confirm once it's fixed.

/Ray

0 Likes