Cornerbet not settled in match Atlético Madrid - Huesca (25/09 - event 1004932889)

Bladerunner

To all 3 of you: @Bladerunner, @Atleticocorners, @TrompeLeMonde

There were 7 corners in that game - 4 for Atletico and 3 for Huesca - i checked that twice from 2 different score sites ...

@Bladerunner that (6) in your second screenshot showed the current amount of corners during that time which obviously was 4 and 2 - why they had double of that - who knows right.

Its somewhere written there that these stats are not guaranteed to be accurate, you must watch the game or rely on other stats too.

But honestly, for me it seems you tried to take advantage on unibet`s mistake @TrompeLeMonde (probably others too). Checking the time on your screenshot, you most probably bet on the option when Huesca had already 4 corners in the (clearly wrong) stats. Thanks for evidence, you tricky boys  🤣

@XY @Whoever @Bladerunner @cris1285 @TrompeLeMonde 

yesterday i was chating with a lady, she gave me an e-mail. Today i sent our issue, the reply is;

Thank you for contacting Unibet Support.

I am sorry for the error incurred on our site, we do of course try to limit these to the bare minimum,

We cannot refund your stake though unfortunately, as per the terms and conditions below;

2) "Livebetting" is where it is possible to bet during an ongoing match or event. Unibet does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if it not possible to place a bet or the live score update is not correct. At all times it is the Account Holder's responsibility to be aware of the match and the events surrounding it such as the current score, its progression and how much time remains before the match is completed. Unibet does not accept any liability for changes to the Livebetting schedule or interruption of the Livebetting service.

It is your responsibility to also check the correct score at the time of your bet placement.

So i decided to find an other beting site because it is a huge mistake by someone and all of us lost money because it. Sorry for bad news guys. If you could do anything or if have any idea let me know please!

Ah, thanks for the info, Atleticocorners. And what nonsense, lol. It's basically the only thing they have to take care of, accuracy in reporting or statistical fidelity.  Delays are to be expected, but falsehoods? Mindboggling. Can you pm me that e-mail address you were in touch with?

Cris, even through your flawed grasp of English one can tell your mind works in barely mysterious ways, because yes... Sentences and how you structure them and the words you use matter. Logic and all that.

Concluding fun fact: some people leave their bet pop-ups linger on for precisely this kind of situation.

@TrompeLeMonde wrote:

Ah, thanks for the info, Atleticocorners. And what nonsense, lol. It's basically the only thing they have to take care of, accuracy in reporting or statistical fidelity.  Delays are to be expected, but falsehoods? Mindboggling. Can you pm me that e-mail address you were in touch with?

Cris, even through your flawed grasp of English one can tell your mind works in barely mysterious ways, because yes... Sentences and how you structure them and the words you use matter. Logic and all that.

Concluding fun fact: some people leave their bet pop-ups linger on for precisely this kind of situation.

Exactly, when you try to abuse 😃 Check the times on your betslip, and count, you will see how fake you are, and you tried to take advantage. Logic and all that. So shameful... 

Hi,

@@@cris1285, @Whoever@Marekss,

I don't know you guys and you don't know me, but I don't really appreciate your replies on my post of me being a "tricky guy" as you call it.

I just clicked at this game and saw suddenly that with already 8 corners done, there was a really good bet at "Over 10,5 corners". So I immmediadely placed a bet on this. Excuse me for not checking out first all other websites to check if these corners stats were valid.
If you look at my betslip you can see I placed the bet "over 10,5 corners" when the amount of corners was at 8.

@Bladerunner wrote:

Hi,

@Marekss,

I don't know you guys and you don't know me, but I don't really appreciate your replies on my post of me being a "tricky guy" as you call it.

I just clicked at this game and saw suddenly that with already 8 corners done, there was a really good bet at "Over 10,5 corners". So I immmediadely placed a bet on this. Excuse me for not checking out first all other websites to check if these corners stats were valid.

If you look at my betslip you can see I placed the bet "over 10,5 corners" when the amount of corners was at 8.

Hi @Bladerunner , I really don't know you but I appreciate you mention me, I liked that post where was good explanation about corners over 6 if I remember correctly!  How else I can help you?! 

@Bladerunner wrote:

My response was mostly directed to @cris1285 and @Whoever, but I also added you because you seemed to like the post of @Whoever.

I placed my bet fair and square, so don't come up with those replies.

I didnt look your situation at all, and i mentioned you only once, because i did use your screenshot. I sticked only with Trompe`s case, because thats obvious he tried to cheat, and its so funny trolling a troll. I accept if your bet was just a very very bad bet, what you never thought through. :dissatisfied:

Archived