France - Albania Match Thread

JeppeL

@zlatan2601 wrote:

France needs Pogba!

Agree, and they need to get some speed in their game. Best chances for Albania, not expected and seems as if a no score game is possible, even if i believe that the french will get one in second

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

@JeppeL wrote:

@startelver @Belfort23  @Hoovers

The odds boost should be in your accounts now, if you have any doubts how to use it, please read here :)

@ricsi110 We're having a small issue with yours due to the currency, please hang tight and we'll let you know when it's been sorted.

Thank you! I see it in my free bets/odds boosts but when I try to bet anything I can't see the possibility of boosting odds under the bet. Maybe it's because I still have to bet 29 pln more to end cashback 10 euro bonus from yesterday? Or it's not the case?

veni vidi vici

Since we're still having issues with the Hungarian currency for the odds boost, we've added the odds boost 3 x 1000 HUF instead. We're still working on a solution for this issue.

You should be able to use your current bonus for the odds boost. What error message do you get, when you try to choose the odds boost for your bet? What is the total odds on your coupon?

Former community moderator

@MarcoV wrote:

@ricsi110 Since we're still having issues with the Hungarian currency for the odds boost, we've added the odds boost 3 x 1000 HUF instead. We're still working on a solution for this issue.

@Belfort23 You should be able to use your current bonus for the odds boost. What error message do you get, when you try to choose the odds boost for your bet? What is the total odds on your coupon?

It's ok now, thanks! Dunno why it wasn't working before.

veni vidi vici

Archived