€3,300 special unibet open package

Destroyer666

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, i just found out about this community and this is my first post on this site and i hope u guys can help me out with an answer...

So, i've been slackin' alot this quarter and will only mae my 1.25kk points prolly on the 29th or 30 of September for the 3keur special package...obv i can't go to Vegas will have already started by that time so do i get some bonus points for that 3k pckg (and if yes how many points) or i get a package for Bucharest?...I'd prefer some points cause i will be grinding more starting from October and i will get my Bucharest pckg by the end of Oct prolly...

Thanks

Welcome to the community, @dc10FTW. If you win a Vegas package through challenge points, it'll be transfered to Bucharest and we'll add €1000 worth of bonus points to your account :)

Sorry about the late reply @abc12321. You're more than welcome to bring your guest to the players party :) Tbh. I don't know much about the location and start time so please ask one of the guys in Vegas. Hope you're having a good time!

Former community moderator

Archived