€3,300 special unibet open package

Destroyer666

@WuDu, I see that makes sense. 

Are you betting on him being removed from his office? Or do you think he can turn things around? 

Would be intersting if a Trump-follower is still believing in him or rather realizing that it might have been kind of a mistake... :haha:

What bankroll management are you using? Do you play the 50€ games already? Why not take some shots for Bucharest?

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GotWhatItTakes

LOL at you if you really think Trump is in trouble or will be impeached because Fake News say so. I don't want to go too much off-topic here -write me a PM if you want and I'm happily discussing it further with you 🆗- but Trump still being president on January 1st 2018 is at 1.30 here at Unibet. Unless there is an assassination that's 99.9 % easy money (no sure things in betting). However I make more than that playing poker, so no bet right now.  But if you or anybody else want(s) to bet your/his community-avatar or your signature, I'll take you on...#openchallenge. 🆒

I used to play 10 games of 50 Euro and I lost 3 buy-ins. Which means nothing, however I've been rivered twice (trips lost to runner-runner flush draw) on two final tables which would have given me a clear shot at the 250 ticket. I then decided to play it safe and regroup at the UO10s, which was the right choice, as I followed that up with a run of 27 UO10s without getting a UO50 ticket. BRM depends on your comfort level and the games you play. Something like 20-30 buy-ins at a certain level are OK in my opinion. I'm thinking about playing the UO25s soon, but there I'm shooting for 40-50 buy-ins.

Like I mentioned before, Bucharest is one of the destinations that interest me the most, but I'm not a shot taker. However I hope that if it's really LV, a lot of people will be attracted by the destination and we'll see a little more action during the late night qualifiers.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@VikingsAF, but Vegas is kind of tropical, don´t forget all the fake palm trees etc. :laugh:

@WuDu, I m by no means politically interested. I even respect Trump for getting in the White House despite being kind of an ❤️♥️❤️ sometimes.

Just read something about a crash at the stock market because companies (and stock holders) don´t think Trump´s suggestion about decreasing taxes for bringing money back home from foreign countries won´t go through. I m no expert, maybe someone can enlighten me if I am extremly wrong.

I followed that up with a run of 27 UO10s without getting a UO50 ticket

Wow, that is insane. I m not sure how I will approach the UO sats, but will figure something out soon. First, I will wait for an official statement about the special edition. What if after all, it was a big level and the 3rd stop isnt LV?! 

I hope my 3rd UO will be better than the previous ones though. :teardrop: 

• Bucharest: Sick almost the whole stay. Played 1 Bounty event, won 1 bounty, busted a few places shy of the money
  • London: Had to go home on the 2nd day because of some kind of an emergency. Played 1 satellite for the ME. Thank god I didn´t won a ticket, couldn´t have played it anyways. :puking:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

You mean the package you get when you reach 1.250.000 challenge points, @Ejsik? :)

Because it says €3,000 Special Edition Package + €300 there. 

Maybe they planned with total costs of €3,300, but made some late changes or they got a better deal for hotels, flights etc. 🆒

Also with €3000 as the worth of the package the change is slightly higher to win a package in the €250 qualifiers.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

I have to agree with @VikingsAF : if It's Vegas, i find it disappointing. Its not really special as it is THE Mecca for poker and a lot less tropical or exotic compared to what was hinted at earlier (we waited since january for this announcment :(  )

Im'not sure 'ill try this one (even though i was waiting for it impatiently..), i really hoped it would be really special, and Vegas is not.

I'm sure other people will love it though :)

@Mynona, just win the package, sell it for a bit less (like 2500) and spend that money on a holiday to the bahamas :D (And take me with you for free :p hahahah)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I am not sure it is Vegas. Most of us need visa there, so there is a chance to fail at the application and its money and time (working visa was actually few days only after the appointment, but also time to wait for the appointment...). On the other hand to the Caribbean and to Asia is pretty easy to travel. Or am i wrong?

Depends where you are from @cris1285.

German people just need to apply for ESTA, fill in the needed data, wait a few minutes for confirmation. If successfull, you are allowed to visit the  USA for the next 2 years for a maximum stay of 3 months (not 100% sure about that). Then all you have to do is to pass the security check at the airport :)

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

I like a little suspense but this has gone on too far.  I'm hoping that the deal can be signed shortly but I have a hard time trying to justify qualifiying for a tourney where the location could be anywhere from a 3 hour flight to a 15 hour flight.  I also work so asking for a vacation isn't always granted so lets get this deal done.

@Sect7G it has always been a place further than 5 hours flying.

And right now, Las Vegas is 99% confirmed ;) Last weekend of september/first of october

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed in Unibet and how they are informing people about this. 

If this event is already in September it's crucial to know the dates and the destination with 100% accuracy. People have to settle their jobs and look for flights with good prices and take care of their travel plans in general. So please ... release the infos! 

Archived