€3,300 special unibet open package

Destroyer666

I can totaly understand abc12321... Hard to understand for me too, when I bring my girlfriend with me and want to have dinner toghether with her I have to pay 50-70USD per night, for the one time she goes with a small plate to the buffet (she is a small person and a women = eats not that much!)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for coping my post from the other thread, but I am really interested in an answer:

"I had some E-Mail Contact with the Unibet-Support regarding a former Unibet-Open Event, I told them since I play only Pot-Limit-Omaha it would be very unattractiv if I have to play the Texas-No-Limit Main Event.

Since they had some own Side Events including a PLO-Tourney running, they told me there would be the possibility to split the Main Event Ticket, to be able to play the Side Events.

I would really like to know if there is the possibity for Vegas to play some kind of PLO-Event using the earned Main-Event-Ticket?"

I'm very disapointed, how this event is being organised and so late published. When you go that far away like Vegas, you definitely don't wanna play a turbo structure tournament, which costs less, than your astonashing 4night accommodation... I'm also disapointed, that Unibet decided to estimate the package just for 2250e. It means, that you paying double rake, cause not only you pay rake,  then you play satelites, but also, when you want to exhange this package...

@henrymorgan wrote:

I have booked flights 26 September-3 October. Is it possible to book extra nights through Unibet at Wynn/Encore at a (hopefully) discounted rate? I imagine most people going to the event will be staying for more than 4 nights?

Also wondering if it is possible to stay 3 people in the room? If so, do I just ask for an extra bed in the comments section of the registration form? I have yet to get a response to stuff I have written in the registration form at previous Unibet Opens 😛

@Mr_IceTea wrote:

Sorry for coping my post from the other thread, but I am really interested in an answer:

"I had some E-Mail Contact with the Unibet-Support regarding a former Unibet-Open Event, I told them since I play only Pot-Limit-Omaha it would be very unattractiv if I have to play the Texas-No-Limit Main Event.

Since they had some own Side Events including a PLO-Tourney running, they told me there would be the possibility to split the Main Event Ticket, to be able to play the Side Events.

I would really like to know if there is the possibity for Vegas to play some kind of PLO-Event using the earned Main-Event-Ticket?"

@Mr_IceTea We're open to being flexible and making an exception in this case, given that the EO is a special event, so you will be able to take part in side events instead of the ME. I've passed your account details on to the person responsible and she'll note your request :)

@henrymorgan I'm trying to get an answer for you in regards to three people in a room :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@henrymorgan wrote:

@henrymorgan wrote:

I have booked flights 26 September-3 October. Is it possible to book extra nights through Unibet at Wynn/Encore at a (hopefully) discounted rate? I imagine most people going to the event will be staying for more than 4 nights?

Also wondering if it is possible to stay 3 people in the room? If so, do I just ask for an extra bed in the comments section of the registration form? I have yet to get a response to stuff I have written in the registration form at previous Unibet Opens 😛

The organisers can't guarantee that it'll be possible, but if you fill out and enter in the information on the regitration form, they'll look into the possibilty - the price is $50 per day per extra person.

http://unibetopen.com/qualify/registration-form/

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@henrymorgan wrote:

@henrymorgan wrote:

The organisers can't guarantee that it'll be possible, but if you fill out and enter in the information on the regitration form, they'll look into the possibilty - the price is $50 per day per extra person.

/Jeppe

Thanks, we have already booked flights for all 3 of us so it would be helpful to know if it will work. When searching on hotels.com it looks as though it is possible.

I think you might have missed my first question, is it possible to book additional nights through unibet (as was done in Cannes for example)?

@JeppeL wrote:

@Mr_IceTea We're open to being flexible and making an exception in this case, given that the EO is a special event, so you will be able to take part in side events instead of the ME. I've passed your account details on to the person responsible and she'll note your request :)

Great News thanks, I will check the Side Event Schedule and look for some cheap flights and decide if I can make it.

@henrymorgan wrote:

I have sent you a pm

@henrymorgan wrote:

@JeppeL wrote:

@henrymorgan wrote:

@henrymorgan wrote:

/Jeppe

Thanks, we have already booked flights for all 3 of us so it would be helpful to know if it will work. When searching on hotels.com it looks as though it is possible.

I think you might have missed my first question, is it possible to book additional nights through unibet (as was done in Cannes for example)?

@henrymorgan I'm awaiting a response on the last question, the person who can provide the info from the Wynn is apparently on holiday until tomorrow.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

I got a response from the events team @JeppeL. They said that the Wynn is sold out for my requested dates (3 nights from Tuesday on). Which is a little weird since there is availability on hotels.com and booking.com. But its fine, we booked the Vdara instead, haven´t tried it so that could be fun.

@henrymorgan Nice, does seem strange though, could it be the big sites like that actually have a reserved amount of rooms available exclusively for them? IMO it's definitely possible. Never heard of Vdera, perhaps it wasn't built last time I was there, but sure looks nice :) 

Former Community Manager

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived