Razz

Valkyrie

Yeh, I don't think it's popular enough.  If we had 100% of the global Razz playerpool I expect it would still be significantly smaller than our existing PLO offering.  That means it wouldn't be worth spending the development time there.  Making a game like Razz is a pretty significant undertaking because using different game rules touches fundamental parts of the game engine, and you need to be very very careful when you touch that.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Oh, I didn't realize I was in such a minority. :smileytongue: True, Razz is a bit tricky to play and you really have to stay alert throughout the game, but it's not that hard to learn and it's really fun once you get the hang of it. If more Poker rooms made it available maybe more people would become curious and want to try it out. But I do understand that from Unibets perspective it might not be worth the undertaking if you don't know how many will be interested in the end. It was worth asking, though - so thanks for replying. :smileyhappy:

Nice to see I'm not the only one. :smileyhappy: I like regular Omaha, but for some reason I've never been able to wrap my head around the rules of HI/LO. Maybe I'm strange but I thought Razz was easier to learn, lol.

• 4 years later...