NBA

kacata

I have $200 on Thunder. Lots of faith in Westbrook 😃

Will be only play for tonight. Not too many exciting matches.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I don't think it will be an easy game for OKC; on the road against a pretty tough opponent that also played well at home(Knicks are 7-2 at Madison Square Garden)... IMO we'll see a close game and because Westbrook is in such a good form(match after match has a triple double), I picked OKC(+7.5) on my 4-fold too, so one more reason to support your pick. Good luck  ;)

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@cris1285 wrote:

My bet tonight:

NYK - OKC first half over 108,5

Philadelphia Eagles

@total @ 2.86

And something in live to make it interesting. :laugh:

Over is green with still a minute remaining (the match will be under most probably), hopefully i dont have to cash out, or bet on Packers, and it will be easy Philly. 

At the same time Washington have lost the line... 

• Like 4

@Magicadil wrote:

I have $200 on Thunder. Lots of faith in Westbrook 😃

Will be only play for tonight. Not too many exciting matches.

Winner 👍:cash::cash1:

• Like 5
I debate

You must love NBA after an end of the game like at Minnesota, down 85:96(181pts total) with 3:01 left in the 4Q and bam scoring another 34 pts and not even close to win my bet on Under 205.5... at least Hornets(-5.5)@ 3.00 was easily won and made some profit with live bets but still would have loved that 4-fold to be won 😞 

PS. that's why I'm usually playing only over in NBA, you never know when a 70pts+ quarter will come... but the idea with little combos(total odds around ~3-4) seems good (I would also like a promotion that will give extra % on combos for NBA like some other sites give* example in the screenshot attached) and I'll try a few more bets like that in the future and hopefully with better luck :)

1163169142_bonusforNBA.jpg.13881e2640b08e458449dff23a402c35.jpg

• Like 2

I am still thinking about these:

Clippers @ Nets   Clippers -10,5 @1.54 

Clippers has to be back on winning way, and this Nets is a perfect team for that. Similar than the Mayan ruins. 

Cavs @ Bucks   over 209,5  @1.63 

Bucks likes to run, Cavs knows how to shoot, and recently they dont pay much attention on defense. 

Lakers @ Pelicans   Davis over, no odds and line yet, so depends

From this Lakers nobody can hold back Davis. 

If anyone has a comment about these thought, feel free to share :Laugh:

• Like 3

The Clippers didn't perform well in Detroit and lost 108-97, I thought that they'll do better in Indiana- especially that the hosts were without Paul George and C.J. Miles but it was their worst performance of this start of the season: field goals 31% (disappointing because they missed lots of open 3's and finished with just 4 made out of 24), Jordan was the only one that actually fought for rebounds and the only thing Clippers excelled was at turnovers *20... I watched the game and what I can say is that they are either in terrible form => no bet in this case for tonight or maybe a small bet on the Nets; or they just threw out the game- in this case no bet on them ever again 🤣

At Cavs I would say that over 209.5 pts sounds pretty good and I agree with  that the Bucks can win and for sure the odds offered for the hosts to win have value @3.50...

Davis had an impressive season so far with 31.6 pts/game, 10.9 reb/game and comes after scoring 36 of the 81 pts scored by the Pelicans against the Mavs(he also had 13 rebounds)=> he's in good form so bets on his performance sound good but too bad the rest of the team doesn't help him... maybe Jrue Holiday and Solomon Hill are doing at good job but the rest of the team (especially the bench) need to do a lot better... lots of value IMO on Lakers(-3.5)@ 3.50

• Like 3

Well..sorry for writing so late (i was pretty busy last days)..on my last tips i had only 1/3 win.Anyone saw Unicaja-Barcelona?..i bet on Barcelona but that last quarter was absolutly amazing..Barcelona leading with 3 points and have 2 free throws..like 2-3 sec remaining from game..missed both free throws...unicaja go and on the clock remaining 0.1 sec and one player from unicaja throw to the basket from 3 and a barcelona player foulted him..3 free throws for unicaja..scored all 3..tie..Unicaja won in over time with like 8-9 points difference. I lost that bet..but man..that was a good show to tell you grandchildrens :D

I will come later with 2-3 tips for tonight's match :D

• Like 3

New Orleans Pelicans - LA Lakers ...personally i will choose LA ..i don't have a solid argument ..it's like that moment in life that you feel that you are doing it right ...so i just believe in LA tonight LA Laker to win ( odd : 2,9)

Utah Jazz - Houston Rockets  ... i really like this game...i will defenately will go with over 202,5 points in game ( odd : 1,81 )

Milwaukee Bucks - Cleveland Cavaliers ..for me this season Bucks was a pretty big surprise..i like them..so for tonight i will go with +7,5 Milwaukee Bucks ( odd : 1,85)

• Like 5

@Magicadil wrote:

@Bucks @ 3.75

Cavs going down tonight 🆒

Winner 👍:cash::cash1:

I put another bet before start of match on a different Canadian bookie I use. Close to $1,000 profit total. Let's continue the winning tomorrow everyone 😃

• Like 7
I debate

NO Pelicans - LA Lakers Lakers +9,5 @ 1,45   105-88

NO Pelicans - LA Lakers over 210,5 @ 1,46 105-88

Milwaukee Bucks - Cleveland Cavs under 220,5 @ 1,42  118-101

SA Spurs - Orlando Magic under 202,5 @ 1,41  83-95

• Like 6
This is why we play

a small bet on the Nets

At Cavs I would say that over 209.5 pts sounds pretty good and I agree with @Magicadil that the Bucks can win and for sure the odds offered for the hosts to win have value @3.50...

Lakers(-3.5)@ 3.50

Really good day with @9.00 prematch bet at the Nets vs Clippers (really small bet tho) but I played a bit more on Nets(+12.5)... the visitors managed again to throw out an 18 pts lead and lose after overtime- don't know what's going on with this team but until I see a few solid games in a row I'll avoid any bet on the Clippers- even when they are favorite ~@1.1; 2 good bets at the Cavs that didn't show much at 76ers and even worse against the Bucks (I still can't belive this player J.R. Smith is a starter and even got a salary raise at the start of the season...); Lakers unfortunetly didn't complete a perfect day, but let's not be too greedy :D

For tonight we'll have 10 matches but I'll try to come back in a few hours with some suggestions...

• Like 5

, congrats, you are in red hot form :cash:

Tonight i have a very strong bet, Boston -5,5 @1.65

Boston is always good in TD Garden, and the team is getting together, they play better recently than at the beginning of the season.  Detroit is a trash at away, even they won last time. They coming b2b. 

• Like 3