NBA

kacata

@Magicadil wrote:

Pretty boring matches tonight so I'll only go with 1 bet

@Mavericks @ 2.17

Winner 👍:cash::cash1:

Incredible performance by Mavericks. Very one sided game. I will look into the two upcoming matches and see if there's any value in a live bet.

• Like 7
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Very unlucky . 

Let's get some nice wins today

Two team Parlay:

Suns/Thunder @ 4.12

• Like 5
I debate

Atlanta Hawks - Orlando Magic   Magic +12,5 @ 1,44   120-131

Chicago  Bulls - Minnesota Twolves   Twolves +11,5 @ 1,41  94-99

Brooklyn Nets - LA Lakers  under 236,5 @ 1,41

Washington Wizards - Charlotte Hornets  over 206,5 @ 1,46

• Like 3
This is why we play

First i want to start with some Eurocup matches :D and later i will put some NBA games as well

Feunlabrada -Lievtuvos Rytas --> For this match i choose clearly Fuenlabrada to win (odd 1,75) .The statistics are clearly for Fuenlabrada... i think they have the most powerfull team when they are playing at home 3/3 win ,last game at home they destroy Alba Berlin (105-80) .Lievtuvos Rytas never won away this eurocup season with 0/3 win.They are both qualified for the next round so i don't think Rytas will have any chance today (20:00 CET)

Valencia - Lokomotiv Kuban --> i choose to play under 75,5 point in first half(odd 1,86). In this season in eurocup Valencia have played pretty good all games but with a lot of misses in the front of the bascket.Lokomotiv will play today away in Spain so i don't think the first half will have a lot of points.(20:30 CET)

Gran Canaria - MZT Skopje --> in this game i choose to play under 17,5 points MZT Skopje first quarter(odd 1,95). Skopje scored in only 2/7 games over 17 points in this Eurocup season and today will play against the most solid team from their group Gran Canaria.I think it's an fabulous odd for this game that we need to catch it. (21:00 CET)

Total odd : 6,35

• Like 4

Well the Thunder killed the Parlay which means today is a 'bounce back day' Time to make some big plays!

Two singles for today:

Heat @ 1.98

Mavericks @ 2.8

• Like 5
I debate

Sorry that i don't have time to write my analize but i will let you only my picks for tonight:

Miami Heat - Indiana Pacers --> Pacers to win (odd 1,88 )

Washington Wizards - Charlotte Hornets --> John Wall under 22,5 points (odd 1,85)

Dallas Mavericks - Detroit Pistons --> Detroit to win ( odd 1,46)

And my extra very personally bet:

San Antonio Spurs - Boston Celtics --> Boston to win (odd 3)

• Like 1

Well done  :cash:

BTW, you guys covered most of the games we'll have tonight, so I'll just pick a few of your suggestions: I especially like (1) Celtics odds for the win@ 3.00 and I'll play something on (2) Grizzlies(-6.5)@ 1.91 as the visitors will rest their 3 star players* LeBron, Irving and Kevin Love... in rest I'll watch a few games and try a few live bets, good luck all :)

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Cousins will sit out against the Rockets for rest purposes... the Rockets should win this one easily as the visitors will also be without Rudy Gay(hip injury) and Ben McLemore(a decent rotation player) 

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Yes, i just read it before the game. The site where i checked didnt say nothing about him. :speechless: 

So i bet first half over 107,5 after 19-7 in the first 6 minutes. Than i will bet under on the second half, HOU should take the win by the third, so everybody looses interest :laugh:

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

Yes, i just read it before the game. The site where i checked didnt say nothing about him. :speechless: 

So i bet first half over 107,5 after 19-7 in the first 6 minutes. Than i will bet under on the second half, HOU should take the win by the third, so everybody looses interest :laugh:

107... very lucky. It never accept the changing odds, 103...104..107...105....107, ok, timeout, still will be over at odds of 1.95. Pfff 🆗 Already garbage time, they just playing like a clown in the 2nd. 

• Like 1

I love the season, its so interesting, so many good teams, and others with a potential (Detroit, Minny, Indiana). But the fourth quarters are just regularly unenjoyable. Stupid turnovers, 24 seconds attacks - and of course shot clock turnovers or offensive faults... Better to watch womans Eurcop than NBA 4th quarter. Yesterday GSW-NO, and CHI-MIN, now Miami-Indiana, fourth quarter 17-10 :speechless: I didnt bet on it, but i like PG13 and i wanted to watch him/his team. But its just shame, so sad about this new "fashion" 😞

• Like 1

@Magicadil wrote:

Well the Thunder killed the Parlay which means today is a 'bounce back day' Time to make some big plays!

Two singles for today:

@Heat @ 1.98

@Mavericks @ 2.8

Heat Winner 👍:cash::cash1:

Dallas LOSE. Blew a 10 point lead and couldn't score in the 4th. Sad!

• Like 3
I debate

Brooklyn Nets - LA Lakers  under 236,5 @ 1,41  107-97

Washington Wizards - Charlotte Hornets  over 206,5 @ 1,46  109-106

I like one game from Euroleague

Darussafaka - Real M  Darussafaka +6,5 @ 1,44

Darussafaka - Real M  under 172,5 @ 1,42

• Like 5