New Web Client - Beta launch

Chris-Unibet

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In a situation where you can only call an all in for all your chips (i.e. there is no bet slider or quick bet values) the 'Fold to any bet' button is in the same space as the call button. This opens up the possibility of trying to click fold to any and hitting call by accident."

I know this is terrible timing with the launch but I'm calling this a bug now because it cost me money last night. 

Final table of the Ten-X Bounty, 4 handed. #413789998. I try to hit Fold to any bet and end up calling 2 all ins for nearly 30BB with 83s. Funnily enough I lose to both players AK and I get knocked out. This button needs to be moved ASAP. I have no problem losing pennies to bugs and poor UI but when it costs me a potential 3 figure win then I'm going to be annoyed about it.

If I had a swear jar in my flat I'd be bankrupt after last night 😠

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

It would be rather interesting to know how many community members that were actually able to play the advent calendar freeroll today after the forced client update? Must have been a significantly lower number of participants than normal, right?

@Valkyrie wrote:

It would be rather interesting to know how many community members that were actually able to play the advent calendar freeroll today after the forced client update? Must have been a significantly lower number of participants than normal, right?

There were 433 entrants, so still a pretty sizeable field.

@MathrimC wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

Thanks for replying @MathrimC. I couldn't even get in to see it, much less play, but that's actually more than I expected since the community has been flooded with posts about the client not working today.

@Valkyrie wrote:

@MathrimC wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

Thanks for replying @MathrimC. I couldn't even get in to see it, much less play, but that's actually more than I expected since the community has been flooded with posts about the client not working today.

There are thousands of players on Unibet. You're always going to hear less from people having a positive experience as opposed to people having a negative experience, so you get kind of a distorted view here. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the problems are not significant. As long as 1 person is unable to play because of technical issues, the problems deserve to be taken seriously.

@MathrimC wrote:

There are thousands of players on Unibet. You're always going to hear less from people having a positive experience as opposed to people having a negative experience, so you get kind of a distorted view here. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the problems are not significant. As long as 1 person is unable to play because of technical issues, the problems deserve to be taken seriously.

True, I won't argue that the new client might work perfectly well for some people, but the fact remains that a lot of us are having trouble with it and/or not getting it to work at all. I just think they rushed into releasing it too soon. IMO the best thing they could do right now is rollback to 1.0 and take their time to work out all these problems properly before they release it again.

@Valkyrie wrote:

@MathrimC wrote:

True, I won't argue that the new client might work perfectly well for some people, but the fact remains that a lot of us are having trouble with it and/or not getting it to work at all. I just think they rushed into releasing it too soon. IMO the best thing they could do right now is rollback to 1.0 and take their time to work out all these problems properly before they release it again.

AGREE!!!

It´s all in there.

This new web client is actually pretty good. Just  one issue: Multitable full schedule goes black after a while and requires reboot. This is of course a problem that was present in the previous regular client. I think Unibet software team is incapable to solve this problem. You are just not competent enough:laugh:Prove me wrong please!:laugh:

WHERE can I see my tickets? I don't understand this new software, is like the web site plataform.... I never can see my tickets..... so where I find them? I can choose my tickets open tables but I wanna see all my tickets and the days to expire without open tables... is possible like before?

422878949_nocards.thumb.png.ed49db0d19bf42d8aaaad5c6855ff556.png958381505_nocards2.thumb.png.862380cc29dd688a3bea8fb66f7d6a50.png

In the second pic the opponents cards did not show any time they were forced all in pre flop due to a lack of chips. After they won two flips and had a choice the cards showed during the all in.

@Valkyrie wrote:

@MathrimC wrote:

So agree with @Valkyrie, it appears that the beta period just wasn't long enough, or tested by enough people.

Of course @MathrimC is right, those who have no problems are just getting on and playing, while it's the minority who can't who are being vocal about it. But I'm still inclined to believe that there have been more problems than expected, or they would have the answers all ready.

As for numbers in the freeroll, I managed to register but the browser client starts playing up after a while for me, so in the end I threw it, probably not the only one. And a not maxed out freeroll? How often does that happen?

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

Anyway, what I came to ask about was multi tables.
Is it possible to view two tables side by side rather than flipping from one to the other?
I'm not that good at multi-tabling to begin with, find it very difficult when I'm having to flick back and forward!

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

+1 to this idea. I definitely think there should be an option to basically tile tables in the browser. 

, is this thread still being used for bug reports or do you want them somewhere else now?

Hi ,

I believe we will soon migrate the "Poker Bug" section to https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Idea-exchange-and-bug-reporting/ct-p/bug_reports_ideation where players will be able to submit ideas and report bugs for each product. 

In the meantime, this thread works fine for me when it comes to Web Client improvements. I'll go through the thread again and see if there's something I haven't passed or want to discuss further. 

I've been posting all my PC Client bugs in this thread as that's what Andrew said to do when the initial PC client beta was posted.

I'll put any future ones in the Bug Reports section once the bug list/known issues post has been made. It this point I don't want to be wasting your time with bugs you already know about :)

Archived