New Web Client - Beta launch

Chris-Unibet

Spot on with everthing🆗, and in my opinion these below make it unplayable its just to cluttered makes it so complicated any more than 1 table my eyes hurt:teardrop:

When someone makes a raise it clashes pretty badly with the green background of the basic felt table. Also having the word fold on the table for every play just seems cluttered

Random (i think ante chips) would appear around all the players until the first player acted and then they would disappear

Please add a option in the settings for a simple card deck. I'm not asking for PS level customisation but one other deck with big letters and numbers would be great

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's technically possible to do it as you'd need to log in on each window. I may be wrong though.

What they could to is implement tiling within the single window as I think you could 4 tables comfortably in a maximised browser window. The current tabbed table layout is a painful experience, especially if you want to go back to the lobby to check anything.

You could also say the web client isn't designed for multi tablers and everything will be fine when the desktop client gets released in the next week or two.   

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

PC Desktop client

Capture.PNG.ccccc4de895a4137c3b2448588ac9ea3.PNG

Said 'Could not retrieve config file from Server, try again' behind popup.

Now stuck in a loop scrolling through the suits.

Edit: It got there eventually.

Edit 2:

Capture.PNG.af9f833923d13d0f5925db1403e6aad5.PNG

MTT IDs are overlapping with MTT name in the lobby for that MTT.

@MoreTBC wrote:

Is there an updated 'Known issues/bugs' list from the private beta so we don't spam you with stuff you already know about?

It was a hidden topic for the bug reports(not sure is it still hidden or not) and Chris forwarded the bugs to developers. So I think there is not such a public list at all.

*PC Client*

I'm doing this from Teamviewer to my laptop at home but whenever I maximize the Lobby the bottom is cut off by my taskbar. My taskbar is locked and no other programs follow the same behavior.

Capture.thumb.PNG.1f6513f202fc054310fa847ca424366c.PNG

I'll double check it when I can see the actual screen and confirm. 

Capture.thumb.PNG.49e44214cea4cc68614f11d543c29da0.PNG

Having the fade at the bottom of individual MTT lobbies does not make sense when it cuts off the name of a player or the last blind level. 

It's also kinda annoying in the main MTT lobby.

Some of the scroll bars are tiny for some things and not others. The rewards list, the timezone settings and notifications list are a few I've seen so far that have very small clickable areas. 

Installation went fine.

1- But it got stuck at the startup screen, showing the loading icons, but nothing is happening. So I went to windows firewall and allowed Unibet Poker to connect both public and private. that made it connect and get into the log in screen. 

2- Couldn't log in at first and got a grey blank screen, so restarted the client, and selected "other" in launguage and that made it log in just fine. 

3- When I make the client full screen, the lower part of it is under the windows startup bar. 

4- Adjusting tournaments list by (buy-in or Starts in etc), is slow to response compared to the old client. 

Thats all for now, will check the tables later on, 

No diggity, I got to bag it up, bag it up!

I also had issues with the cards.  Not only were they blurry they are really small compared to the size of the window. The flop cards, which are angled are especially difficult to see. The cards are the most important thing on the table and ther're tiny.  I also don't think they are distintive enough, hearts and diamonds look similar but really I think the entire design of them needs an overhaul.  On a similar note I think the bet sizes need to be bolder they're just too small.

I also had problems with table sizes, the first few windows I opened were all the same size, however one of the tables within the window was much smaller than the window itself, there was a big black space surrounding the table.   When using the option to tile my tables, I chose 2 rows of 3 tables, but then the tables were resized much smaller than they needed to be, I had to manually resize them.

In the lobby I couldn't see where it said what tickets I have.  I didn't like the lobby design in general, maybe its just a case of getting used to it, there seemed to be loads of wasted space, things that didn't need to be huge, are.  Basically the opposite problem of the tables.  Also when you click the icon to see your challenges, should clicking the icon again not close the challenge window?  It feels like it should, but it does not, you have to the x.  When I view my bonus it tells me the total amount of the bonus, but not the step I am currently on.  The % shown is the correct amount for the current step.  Eg, I am currently 95% through a €30 step of a €200 bonus.  In the new client it shows as 95% of €200 bonus.  If I didn't know better I would be pretty disapointed when I didn't get the €200 when I hit 100%. 

I found when clicking things on the table that cause a drop down list (for example clicking the icon to get your sit out options up) after you click the option you want the drop down list should close (imo) but it does not, it just stays open. 

There are also some possible issues with focus stealing.  When a new table pops up sometimes the scroll wheel does not move the bet slider unless you click on the table first.  I can't test this any further as I have reinstalled the old client as I really can't play with those cards.

Quick question to end, are the table dimensions different in the new client?  They seemed longer and thinner, it just felt a little off, maybe it was just me.

I hope this feedback is useful, I'll try the new client again if/when the cards are improved.

PC Client

I just tried the new software again as I saw the new cards.  Although the design of the cards is better I still think they are too small as well as other things on the table, I see this is something you are working on.

I couldn't see where I can change the table background, I'm sure the option is there but I couldn't see it.

When I opened my 4th table the client crashed.  I got the windows error that unibet had stopped working and the client was forceably closed.

I've downgraded to the other client again. 

Archived