rng is different level here isnt it

That AK hand, with 40, its not even a question. Just go broke. Depth could be even deeper, you still do. 

I mean, specially when you get such calls, would love to get it in even more. 

These losses with 93% and bla bla, can be frustrating but its not anything unnatural really. Just like some sunruns feel insane, the consecutive runs of turnovers are totally in the margin. In fact, it can be times worse than these 3 hands, 4 hands.. 5 hands.. whatever. SHouldnt put much thought to it, you will only crack yourself more out and focus less on reality. Just hurting your game with tilt. Just tryng to get better in situations help your game, counting RNGs wont do it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, idioten said:

Well, I do not agree on the AKdd hand , the call with Q6 is insane. 

What do you not agree about AK hand? Ofc the Q6 call is insane, but that great, because it makes you more money. 

The thing with multiway pots is that, even IF you dont have big equity lets say 4ways. You dont win them very often BUT... The value of the pot, pot odds margins will make that all up that you actually dont need to win very often. If you are all in with AK vs 4 players specially with such hands, I would take it every single time, its not any sort of question to think about. Im a 50+ regular in Unibet, have worked myself up from all the micros. Its very common to think that "Well I value my tournament life and I dont wanna flip" . But the thing is, you actually do need and want to flip in situations that are just +EV for you. Thats really the only thing that matters. Sure sometimes you lose that pot, but you eventually get more value from also winning these spots and having massive leads. That how you cursh these games, and like specially in those 1, 2s and 5s that you seem to be in for... its even more wild. So the equity of going in with AK 4ways... is just printing money. Cant focus on frustration and bad beats, but in these margins long-term.  If anyone thinks about folding pre in these spots, its literally losing money to do so. 

• Like 2

Just now, idioten said:

Its obviously a bad call. Would love to Play against you if you mean otherwise 😊

You mean bad call with AK? xD . in 2s and 5s ? no its not. 

I still play the soon starting 10 eur 300GTD almost every day even some off-days because its too good to miss it. €10 300 that starts in 2 hours too. I can message you my alias if you wanna play lol. 

Posted (edited)

If it is a bad call from me having 64 % equity on the flop, and a good call by the guy who had 21 %, I would love to play against you! Preflop is loose, but not insane. We were not all in preflop, as you might understand. The bet was 70 ish bigs on the flop. If the Q6 guy had folded, my equity would have been even higher. 

Edited by idioten

Just now, idioten said:

If it is a bad call from me having 64 % equity on the flop, and a good call by the guy who had 21 %, I would love to play against you! Preflop is loose, but not insane. 

I have never said calling with Q6 is good. Im sayng getting it in with AK is a no brainer no matter what.

Ok, then I misunderstood. We seem to agree. Just a bit weird losing every single flip, and many 70-90+ eq hands in a row. Obv. not RNG rigged, but frustrating. Maybe wrong thread. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Estzen said:

I still play the soon starting 10 eur 300GTD almost every day even some off-days because its too good to miss it. €10 300 that starts in 2 hours too. I can message you my alias if you wanna play lol. 

Thanks, would love to, but I do have a day time job so it is not possible. 🙂

Good luck and have a nice day everyone

Edited by idioten
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First hand looks relatable. I've seen it multiple times in my games the last few weeks where a fish calls with absolutely no draw, to runner-runner beat me. As if they knew what cards were going to come. The other hands from @idioten look mostly standard donk way to me. Also, you get idiots on all stakes. I only play micro tourneys/SNGs, but the couple times I tried some higher BIs, I've seen even bigger idiots there :).

Also, the last 2 weeks I've seen an extraordinary high amount of straight flushes. I think I have hit 3, and saw others hit them as well. It's not like I play a huge volume, so it was definitely striking.

I've played online poker long enough to know this is just how variance works of course, but I cannot blame people for suspecting foul play when variance hits in such way :).

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, ViperPP said:

I've played online poker long enough to know this is just how variance works of course, but I cannot blame people for suspecting foul play when variance hits in such way :).

You gotta start teaching people globally how to play cards in your way, man. Otherwise, "The Idiots" won't know how to. And in order to play properly, in a way to please some other players desires. You have to tell the world how it should roll, and how you reflect your own gameplay to a soundboard, hoping there is a wave that reflects back in a way you see it as.
I'm sure it'll go just fine and you'll learn a lot in your lifeline thorough history 🙂

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c04ee452b60d6e48780337810d2b06c0.png

Edited by Rushbie
  • Haha 2