Bingo not working again,,,??

bingosis3

1 hour ago, Derekn said:

You were one of them who was telling us rubbish the last time so excuse me if I don't take you seriously 

You're welcome ❤️

36 minutes ago, bingosis3 said:

this exact same thing happened in December wasnt workin for about 3 days then, its coming up the same screen till u fixed it in December, and now u've broke it again, 😑

It is in fact a very similar issue. Which is also why I hope it won't take as long to get fixed this time 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

7 minutes ago, Derekn said:

And trying to be sarcastic instead of admitting fault don't endear you eithie

10 minutes ago, Derekn said:

It's nothing to do with what browser etc your using they are full of it covering for their own incompetence 

I've said nothing about your browser here 🙂 I said it's a network issue, meaning it's a general issue across all devices.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

11 minutes ago, Shaunyc said:

@Sonar-unibet we should get a £10 bingo bonus all round for compensation would be fair 

Hi Shaunyc, 

Why do you think that would be fair?

If you come up with some arguments and logic thinking, ill consider it 🙂

1 hour ago, Soner-Unibet said:

Hi Shaunyc, 

Why do you think that would be fair?

If you come up with some arguments and logic thinking, ill consider it 🙂

People logged in and deposited expecting to play bingo and couldn't even load any bingo or buy tickets and playing the money elsewhere felt like a waste and was not as fun as the bingo there was no notice or alert on main page stating sorry we are experiencing some difficultys with bingo just now and some player may not be able to play please wait out team it resolving the issue kind regards unibet team     woulda been nice to know there was issues before depositing    not after 

Just now, Shaunyc said:

People logged in and deposited expecting to play bingo and couldn't even load any bingo or buy tickets and playing the money elsewhere felt like a waste and was not as fun as the bingo there was no notice or alert on main page stating sorry we are experiencing some difficultys with bingo just now and some player may not be able to play please wait out team it resolving the issue kind regards unibet team     woulda been nice to know there was issues before depositing    not after 

The lack of communication and a courtesy thank you for your patience for all those effected just to show loyalty and basic respect to customers 💓 have a nice day btw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stephanie Haughton said:

Yes £10 would be fair. How can Unibet just stop working for all this time?????

Innit £10 bingo bonus not asking for real cash just as a small sorry and show of loyalty deposited £20 and went to bingo to be told nope 

50 minutes ago, Shaunyc said:

The lack of communication and a courtesy thank you for your patience for all those effected just to show loyalty and basic respect to customers 💓 have a nice day btw

What lack of communication are you referring to? Or what would you have like to see different on a communicational level? How do you feel this basic flow of respect is going?

• Sad 1

Just now, Shaunyc said:

Sweet

1 hour ago, Soner-Unibet said:

What lack of communication are you referring to? Or what would you have like to see different on a communicational level? How do you feel this basic flow of respect is going?

There was no communication and a notice on main site stating you were having technical issues in some areas would have been a basic lvl of courtesy   players reported the issue and first person was told there was nothing wrong which was very dismissive and not very courteous how would you like to be treated as a customer atleast a basic lvl of communication and respect is needed not dismissive answers and actions 

Hello, regarding technical problems, bingo still does not open. ;( I am sad to say that the deposit was supposed to go to the bigno but unfortunately it did not reach there. there are a lot of people who deposit money with you and are unpleasantly surprised when they cannot use your services. For my part, I have not seen any message on the website regarding technical work and lack of use. I am also asking for compensation on our behalf 🥰🥰

6 minutes ago, MalaAgaa said:

Hello, regarding technical problems, bingo still does not open. ;( I am sad to say that the deposit was supposed to go to the bigno but unfortunately it did not reach there. there are a lot of people who deposit money with you and are unpleasantly surprised when they cannot use your services. For my part, I have not seen any message on the website regarding technical work and lack of use. I am also asking for compensation on our behalf 🥰🥰

Hi, 

Can you send us a screenshot of the issue you are facing, it does seem there is a lower traffic for your market, the issue is being reported and looked into.