Missing Playthrough Bonus

Dorrix

HI folks

Hope someone can help with this. I cashed in 2500 points to get a playthrough bonus of 25 Euros. I received nothing. I have contacted Customer Service three times by Live Chat, twice by telephone, and five times by email. They are all very sympathetic but cannot find out why. They forward my query to Poker department where they are met by silence. If anybody has got any good ideas as to what I should do next I would be very grateful. 

Hope this does not happen to anyone else.

James Jarvis (playing as CrackOn)

Nice story, but far from reality.

I replied to CS within 1 one hour on a Friday evening, when I had been off work for 3. Then they created a ticket which was replied to promptly as well. If they haven't informed you at all, I'll follow up with them.

The bonus is on your account. It's pending as you'll see in the poker client. You can only have one active bonus. 

image.png.22f55698974f3a92077b981285916b1a.png

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

And I should probably stress that a PT bonus doesn't credit any funds immediately, as explained in the client. You need to play, to unlock the funds which are then released in increments.

Feel free to share screenshots from the CS communication, so it's easier for me to follow up with them.

Hi.  Thank you for your help. I have been told at least twice that the bonus is pending in the poker client. None of your customer service staff can find it, and consequently cannot tell me where I can find it. They have all been very helpful and done their level best. I don't understand why I have to unlock the funds. I believe I have earned 2500 points which you have taken from me and they have gone from my account. Are you saying I have to start all over again to receive the reward? It doesn't make sense to me.

Looked into how this was handled by customer support, and as an apology I've given you 2500 bonus points (and you can keep the bonus). They should simply have explained the mechanics to you on first contact - it is described in our internal knowledgebase, so there's no excuse - and there was never any reason to escalate it. I'll follow up on this one internally. Good luck at the tables! :Ah: :Ad:

Good morning.  And thank you.  I appreciate your generosity but must stress I found your customer support people very friendly and helpful.

I will now continue playing on Unibet. There are plenty of games at the stakes I play and I am enjoying it. By the way I have withdrawn money three times now and it has been in my account each time within ten minutes. Thank you again for all your help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just want to add that, unless it has been changed and as far as I remember, you can only see 3 bonuses at one given time on the playthrough bonus tab, the active one and the next 2 which are queue'd up. If there are more then they are there but you can not see the next one (the 4th) till you clear or cancel your current active bonus.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Just want to add that, unless it has been changed and as far as I remember, you can only see 3 bonuses at one given time on the playthrough bonus tab, the active one and the next 2 which are queue'd up. If there are more then they are there but you can not see the next one (the 4th) till you clear or cancel your current active bonus.

Correct, but didn't make a difference in this case 🙂

• Like 1