Ha anyone won anything worthwhile from the The Flip bonuses ?

misanthrope1

I dont underatnd why we have to waste our time with these flips, if we get a bonus give it to us, if not then dont. But wasting so much time having to do 10 flips in a row to find out if weve won anything or not seems ridiculous. 

Im just shy of being a platinum member, and ive enver been above a $2 hexapro. Which i  obviously didnt collect. Complete waste of time in my opinion.

Wanted to see if this is universal or people are actually winnni ng worth while prizes on them

• Like 1

I plan to flip until I hit the 250 euro supermoon ticket. I haven't hit it yet this month despite getting gold and silver tickets most days.

People who cash out smaller prizes will cash out very regularly with their prize.

In previous promo events I have won the max prize of 100 Euro several times.

The nature of flipping many times for a top prize (especially off bronze tickets) is that you will mostly win nothing, then a small % of the time win a big prize.

If you don't run hot you can just win nothing for ages, but you will eventually win a big prize.

If you don't like busting then you can cash out for smaller amounts.

Edited by Wizard
  • Like 2

On 12/25/2023 at 7:13 AM, misanthrope1 said:

I dont underatnd why we have to waste our time with these flips, if we get a bonus give it to us, if not then dont. But wasting so much time having to do 10 flips in a row to find out if weve won anything or not seems ridiculous. 

Im just shy of being a platinum member, and ive enver been above a $2 hexapro. Which i  obviously didnt collect. Complete waste of time in my opinion.

Wanted to see if this is universal or people are actually winnni ng worth while prizes on them

I want to get an "auto play" featured developed as well, but it isn't a priority. This is also a promo targeted more recreational/casual players, and they're generally more than happy to spend some time flipping against Santa 🙂 

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

7 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I want to get an "auto play" featured developed as well, but it isn't a priority. This is also a promo targeted more recreational/casual players, and they're generally more than happy to spend some time flipping against Santa 🙂 

Th option to skip a the animation and instantly see the result would be enough for me.

• Like 3