Withdrawal issue

Rishitesh Ahuja

Hi Jami, 

I trust you are well!

This is regarding the withdrawal request that I had made on 6 December, however i have not received the amount yet. I have submitted all the necessary and requested documents as some of the documents were asked to re-upload and I did but the withdrawal still to be processed. I did speak to one of your colleagues on phone and he said all the documents look good and have been sent to another team for approval but i am getting the same response everytime I call your team. I am just struggling to get my money back even after submitting all legit documents. Please help me!

Kind Regards

Rishi

@stubbe-unibet

13 hours ago, Rishitesh Ahuja said:

Hi Jami, 

I trust you are well!

This is regarding the withdrawal request that I had made on 6 December, however i have not received the amount yet. I have submitted all the necessary and requested documents as some of the documents were asked to re-upload and I did but the withdrawal still to be processed. I did speak to one of your colleagues on phone and he said all the documents look good and have been sent to another team for approval but i am getting the same response everytime I call your team. I am just struggling to get my money back even after submitting all legit documents. Please help me!

Kind Regards

Rishi

Pls help @Jami-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet