Not getting rakeback even though ive unlocked L3 loyalty.

Kiriath

2 hours ago, Kiriath said:

From what I understand L3 loyalty grants 9.2% rakeback or something like that?

Yes, this is the minimum rakeback at this level, not including bonuses, freerolls and promos.

How come when I check the hand history of the hands I play I still pay 3.5% of the pot at 10NL?

Rake does not depend on the level of the loyalty program, it is a constant value for all players. If the rake is 3.5%, you will always pay 3.5%.

How is this supposed to work??

For every 1 euro rake you get 100 XP. This is also a fixed value that will not change from the level of the loyalty program.

For every 100 XP (1 euro rake) you get x BP. x = rakeback percentage for your loyalty level. That is, for L3, you get a minimum of 9,2 BP (9,2% rakeback) for every 100 XP (1 euro rake), which you can spend in the bonus store (100 BP = 1 euro)

Here's a thread where it's all explained in detail and has answers from the staff to some questions on the topic:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Yes, this is the minimum rakeback at this level, not including bonuses, freerolls and promos.

Rake does not depend on the level of the loyalty program, it is a constant value for all players. If the rake is 3.5%, you will always pay 3.5%.

For every 1 euro rake you get 100 XP. This is also a fixed value that will not change from the level of the loyalty program.

For every 100 XP (1 euro rake) you get x BP. x = rakeback percentage for your loyalty level. That is, for L3, you get a minimum of 9,2 BP (9,2% rakeback) for every 100 XP (1 euro rake), which you can spend in the bonus store (100 BP = 1 euro)

Here's a thread where it's all explained in detail and has answers from the staff to some questions on the topic:

+

+

As far as my knowledge extends, when discussing rake, Unibet charges the smallest amount among all platforms in the industry at certain stakes, while on other stakes, it remains at the industry average. 🤔

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Thanks for the explanation. What I was wondering about though, that I havent found an answer to is how is this "rakeback" paid? I see that im paying the same amount of rake per hand as I was before I unlocked rakeback, so it must be paid at a later date, is it on a weekly or monthly basis? Thats what im wondering. Also, is there anywhere I can check how much rakeback I have generated?

• Thanks 1

What I was wondering about though, that I havent found an answer to is how is this "rakeback" paid?

You can spend BP in the bonus store, that's how you get rakeback. The player generated 100 euro rake → received 920 BP (L3) → bought tickets in the store for 9,20 euro.

1 minute ago, SShcherbyna said:

You can spend BP in the bonus store, that's how you get rakeback. The player generated 100 euro rake → received 920 BP (L3) → bought tickets in the store for 9,20 euro.

Thanks! Do you also know what that multiplier that you get for reaching a new level does? The 2x, 3x, 4x, etc. 

8 minutes ago, Kiriath said:

Thanks! Do you also know what that multiplier that you get for reaching a new level does? The 2x, 3x, 4x, etc. 

It pays bonus points. It's all described on the promo page, in more detail 🙂

Quote from page:

"As soon as you reach level 2, you’ll start to receive bonus points – our shop currency that you can use to buy playthrough bonuses and tickets. These bonus points are paid constantly as you generate rake in cash games and pay fees when playing tournaments. When you reach a new level, you increase your bonus points multiplier. This means you’ll earn bonus points at a greater pace. 

The loyalty system has 34 steps, broken down into 7 levels. Whenever you reach a new step, you unlock a reward. These rewards could be cash, bonus points, tickets, and bonuses. 

Potential Boost: Upon reaching level 4, you unlock the possibility of receiving bi-weekly playthrough bonuses for a cashback boost of up to 35%! These bonuses come with a rake/fee requirement, which must be met to unlock the cash reward. You are not guaranteed to receive bonuses and the cash value can vary between bonuses. The bonuses pay 5% to 35% cashback. "

https://www.unibet.com/poker/unibetpokerloyalty

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It pays bonus points. It's all described on the promo page, in more detail 🙂

Quote from page:

"As soon as you reach level 2, you’ll start to receive bonus points – our shop currency that you can use to buy playthrough bonuses and tickets. These bonus points are paid constantly as you generate rake in cash games and pay fees when playing tournaments. When you reach a new level, you increase your bonus points multiplier. This means you’ll earn bonus points at a greater pace. 

The loyalty system has 34 steps, broken down into 7 levels. Whenever you reach a new step, you unlock a reward. These rewards could be cash, bonus points, tickets, and bonuses. 

Potential Boost: Upon reaching level 4, you unlock the possibility of receiving bi-weekly playthrough bonuses for a cashback boost of up to 35%! These bonuses come with a rake/fee requirement, which must be met to unlock the cash reward. You are not guaranteed to receive bonuses and the cash value can vary between bonuses. The bonuses pay 5% to 35% cashback. "

https://www.unibet.com/poker/unibetpokerloyalty

Yea I seem to have figured it out now. Whats going on here is not a rakeback system. Its a bonus point / loyalty program that gives you tokens that you can then convert into bonuses that have playthough requirements as well. Then you have "calculated" the percentages and made a table with "rakeback" %, thats where that 9.2% number comes from. 

Frankly, it has nothing to do with rakeback. Its quite misleading in fact.

Thats not to say I dont like the system, it seems pretty fair. But calling it rakeback is wrong in my opinion.

26 minutes ago, Kiriath said:

Yea I seem to have figured it out now. Whats going on here is not a rakeback system. Its a bonus point / loyalty program that gives you tokens that you can then convert into bonuses that have playthough requirements as well. Then you have "calculated" the percentages and made a table with "rakeback" %, thats where that 9.2% number comes from. 

Frankly, it has nothing to do with rakeback. Its quite misleading in fact.

Thats not to say I dont like the system, it seems pretty fair. But calling it rakeback is wrong in my opinion.

Sorry it doesn't match your definition of rakeback, but I do think it's the most fitting term. These days, even "rake" is a term without a clear definition, due to how networks like GG and iPoker do things.

Furthermore, there are cash rewards for higher levels and you can buy tickets with the points as well. The value is the cash equivalent value.

It's definitely more transparent and fair than GG, iPoker, Stars etc. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Just now, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Sorry it doesn't match your definition of rakeback, but I do think it's the most fitting term. These days, even "rake" is a term without a clear definition, due to how networks like GG and iPoker do things.

Furthermore, there are cash rewards for higher levels and you can buy tickets with the points as well. The value is the cash equivalent value.

It's definitely more transparent and fair than GG, iPoker, Stars etc. 🙂

No need to be sorry =D

As I said I think the system is pretty fair, I just think its mislabeled.

I just started playing again after not playing for 20 years. Back in 2000s "rakeback" was a clearly defined term, and you knew exactly what it meant. Nowadays its differnt I see =D

Anyway, I got my questions answered, so thanks! Merry christmas!

• Thanks 1

Just now, SShcherbyna said:

In the 2000s, you could sit at a table and fold 95% of your hands and still get rakeback from playing players who play 100% of their hands at that table 🙂
Those were fun times 😁

Oh man dont get me started =D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1