October mission - 1000 GTD Ticket Double-Stack

Dalvi

Hello,

I have a ticket 1000 GTD October Mission Special Double Stack, but I could't use it. For what is this ticket? 

It doesn't seem normal to me to do missions for tickets that can't be used.

@unibet where can I use this ticket that expires 29 hours? 

@Stubbe-Unibet

Edited by Dalvi

1 minute ago, Dalvi said:

I could only use one ticket, the other one is in the account, I couldn't use it.

You had to select to use both tickets from the buy-in dialog while registering.

If you start the tournament with just one stack/ticket used, you will no longer be able to use the spare one.

I don't see this option for me. I don't understand why I have to do different things to sign up for a tournament when I put money in to get that ticket correctly.  I will ask you to grant it to me through another entry to a tournament with the same value.

Edited by Dalvi

Why are you not automatically registered us for the tournament if these tickets were obtained correctly?!  Activate the registration for these tournaments at the last moment precisely so that there is a possibility of losing the tickets.

1 hour ago, Dalvi said:

Why are you not automatically registered us for the tournament if these tickets were obtained correctly?!  Activate the registration for these tournaments at the last moment precisely so that there is a possibility of losing the tickets.

This topic has already been raised several times. This was done in order to reduce the number of sitting players.

Please stop fooling people with tickets that cannot be used.

No one deceived you, for the mission of the month, the reward is the ticket, not the fact of participating in the tournament, and thanks to the skill of setting reminders, you can realize the equity from this ticket, or not 🙃

Edited by SShcherbyna

13 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

This topic has already been raised several times. This was done in order to reduce the number of sitting players

Hahahaha 😆, this is a real problem, number of sitting players. 

If they got that ticket correctly, what is your problem, if the person wants to play or not?!  You can also copy from established sites and register automatically.  In this way you don't create discussions of this kind anymore. If I don't want to play, I can unregister.

Edited by Dalvi

2 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

If you want to play, you can register in time 🧐

If you check my account, I you will see tahat I registered on time, the problem is different.  The things you mentioned are not specified in the mission, in other words it is not very transparent.

I will not play these missions again until they are detailed and transparent.

8 hours ago, Dalvi said:

If they got that ticket correctly, what is your problem, if the person wants to play or not?!  You can also copy from established sites and register automatically.  In this way you don't create discussions of this kind anymore. If I don't want to play, I can unregister.

Automatic (or even early registration) results in significant share of players sitting out. Then we'd need to automatically unregister players after a few hands, but then people will complain they just went for to the bathroom for a minute etc.

The missions are crazy good rakeback for the players (100% if completed efficiently), so you not completing them isn't the punishment you think 😉

I am sorry you missed out on using the 2nd ticket, due to not noticing the multi-buyin option, but we can't compensate you for an unused freeroll ticket you technically chose not to use.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions