Poker promotions October

Onemorebeerpls

@liveroulette wrote:

Anybody know something more about the Sunday Countdown promo? Not much info and can't find anything in the lobby.

I've asked Robin to make a page for it.  It's a tourney with 1k added, counting down to the launch of 2.0 on Dec 1st.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question regarding the "Moving on Up" promotion.

The promotion page states:

103/10/1609/10/16Reach 5 cash game flops on 3 separate days€2 SNG ticket€2 SNG ticket
210/10/1616/10/16Reach 10 cash game flops on 4 separate days€4 NL4 ticket€4 PL4 ticket
317/10/1623/10/16Reach 15 cash game flops on 5 separate days€10 NL10 ticket€10 PL10 ticket
424/10/1631/10/16Reach 20 cash game flops on 5 separate days€25 NL25 ticket

€25 PL25 ticket

Is it true that we can still earn the ticket on Monday the 31/10? 

In Moving on Up promotion site it states that if you receive prizes for PLO in 3rd and 4th week, you would receive 10E Sat stack ticket. I have done this but no ticket, I understand it's not issued automatically?
Thanks

@Ejsik wrote:

In Moving on Up promotion site it states that if you receive prizes for PLO in 3rd and 4th week, you would receive 10E Sat stack ticket. I have done this but no ticket, I understand it's not issued automatically?

Thanks

You have to fullfill the requirements for at least 3 out of 4 weeks for PLO (for example 1.,2.,3.week) to get the 10€ Sat stack ticket. If you just received prizes for 3rd and 4th week for PLO, that is not enough, I m afraid. :teardrop:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

@Ejsik wrote:

Thanks

You have to fullfill the requirements for at least 3 out of 4 weeks for PLO (for example 1.,2.,3.week) to get the 10€ Sat stack ticket. If you just received prizes for 3rd and 4th week for PLO, that is not enough, I m afraid. :teardrop:

Ok I see it now. Polish version of the promo page clearly states that you  have to receive polo prize in 3 AND 4 week  to receive 10E sat ticket. although the terms states that In case of discrepancies English version is valid, I  think  it's a bit unfair since it's Unibet's error and I am automatically directed to Polish version of the page.. had I known from the beginning for  sure I would have played PLO for three weeks..

Archived