Poker tournaments have been paused automatically due to a short server issue around midnight CEST. The paused tournaments will not resume but be cancelled according to policy. Click here for more info on the process. ×

Poker promotions October

Onemorebeerpls

Yeah that sucks, you should always check the english version to make sure, at least Unibet lets us do that (when you're not logged in) , some sites have the same "the english version will prevail" condition but you have no way of reading the english version without a VPN, WTF ... 😠 . It's a bit annoying that Unibet as well doesn't have an English option after you log in to the website, although it's not that big of problem for me since I mostly just use the poker client.

@Ejsik wrote:

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:
@Ejsik wrote:

In Moving on Up promotion site it states that if you receive prizes for PLO in 3rd and 4th week, you would receive 10E Sat stack ticket. I have done this but no ticket, I understand it's not issued automatically?

Thanks

You have to fullfill the requirements for at least 3 out of 4 weeks for PLO (for example 1.,2.,3.week) to get the 10€ Sat stack ticket. If you just received prizes for 3rd and 4th week for PLO, that is not enough, I m afraid. :teardrop:

Ok I see it now. Polish version of the promo page clearly states that you  have to receive polo prize in 3 AND 4 week  to receive 10E sat ticket. although the terms states that In case of discrepancies English version is valid, I  think  it's a bit unfair since it's Unibet's error and I am automatically directed to Polish version of the page.. had I known from the beginning for  sure I would have played PLO for three weeks..

Thanks for pointing out the typo on the Polish page.  I credited you with the ticket, because as you say, it was our fault.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

Ok I see it now. Polish version of the promo page clearly states that you  have to receive polo prize in 3 AND 4 week  to receive 10E sat ticket. although the terms states that In case of discrepancies English version is valid, I  think  it's a bit unfair since it's Unibet's error and I am automatically directed to Polish version of the page.. had I known from the beginning for  sure I would have played PLO for three weeks..

Thanks for pointing out the typo on the Polish page.  I credited you with the ticket, because as you say, it was our fault.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate this. It shows how much you care customers which means a lot! Also that you read a lot of topics at this forum :) Best regards

Archived