Best odds guaranteed.

GR1ZZL3R

I've noticed recently that one or two "best odds guaranteed " have gone missing, resulting in a slightly lower payout than it should be. The prices were small meaning a difference of pennies but on the larger prices this does make a significant difference when punters are chasing every small edge they can get. 

Yesterday I took 8/1 on Sunshine Girl who happily won at 14/1, but unhappily UB rained on my parade by paying out at the lower price. There was a rule 4 deduction but this still meant a shortfall of £4.80. I wonder if this could possibly be looked into @Jami-Unibet

image.png.f4f38bf51c37dae8a5fb2298850138c1.png

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I've just had my first live chat session querying this result, a much smoother and better experience than I would have expected. There has been a case raised and I have to ask again later this evening but so far so good. Let's hope the result is as positive. 🤞

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

My second live chat has just concluded. To be fair I had gone back and read the t&c's and noticed certain races don't qualify for the BOG offer, assuming the race I bet in was one. This was confirmed by Live Chat and in an email that had already been sent outlining the changes. Another case of caveat emptor, this time mea culpa 😮‍💨 

I thought both chats went well, friendly and fairly knowledgeable though certainly a straightforward query, and despite a lot of criticism here and elsewhere I couldn't fault either agent. Thumbs up from me. 👍. Except I'm still short of the 4 extra quid I thought I'd won. 😥

Edited by GR1ZZL3R