Flops left barely decreasing

paatika

Hi,

I bought a ticket of 10 euro with 300 flops required. I have played a lot of flops since then but the required number of flops is barely decreasing (decreased by about 20 but i have seen a lot more). Even the value of the ticket is changing, it's above 10 euro now. Why?

thanks,

Peter

ok, i played a really short session now, was dealt in like 10+ flops, and the counter decreased by 1, from 276 to 275.
makes me really crazy.
even the value of the ticket is at 10.39 now, why did it change from 10?

20 minutes ago, paatika said:

ok, i played a really short session now, was dealt in like 10+ flops, and the counter decreased by 1, from 276 to 275.
makes me really crazy.
even the value of the ticket is at 10.39 now, why did it change from 10?

You saw one flop in the latest session. To see a flop means: at the table where you're using the ticket, you need to still be in the hand (not having folded), when the first 3 community cards (flop) are shown at the table. It's not the number of hands played that count here.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

i am have been playing poker for 10+ years, i know what seeing flop means, my saw flop percentage is about 16%. i am not an idiot.

i have 5 aliases / avatars, does it count which one i use? it should not, i think.
what about the value of the ticket? why is it 10.39 now and not 10?

@paatika You can play multiple tables with a ticket but you need enough money on the ticket to be able to use it on multiple tables and as you posted, make sure to go to the ticket or select ticket when joining a table.

About flopcount, also be aware that the counter only goes down after closing a table, it doesn't count down 'live'.

this adds up now, i was not aware of these details. this is realy weird system, if i sit in with full stack to only 1 table it really needs a lot of time to play out the ticket.

and i only have 1 week to play the ticket?

12 hours ago, paatika said:

i am have been playing poker for 10+ years, i know what seeing flop means, my saw flop percentage is about 16%. i am not an idiot.

i have 5 aliases / avatars, does it count which one i use? it should not, i think.
what about the value of the ticket? why is it 10.39 now and not 10?

Wasn't implying you're an idiot, but I also can't automatically assume you've played poker for 10 years. It's daily we get contacts from players for instance not understanding the rules of PLO; how many community and hole cards one can use 🙂

I wanted to cover everything, including it only being for the table(s) you're using the ticket and what a flop means 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Got it. I missed the "using ticket" part. I did not know that I can play from my cash and ticket "balance" as well, realized this later, on the UI as well.
Actually I wanted to buy a bonus, that fits my goals better, I think. BTW not sure what the benefits of buying a ticket instead of a bonus is.
Anyway, I have a better picture about the ticket now.

Sorry and thanks,
Peter

@paatika Benefit of a cash ticket is that Unibet actually gives you a bankroll to play with if you don't have funds yourself or wish to take off all of your bankroll and use the ticket(s) to play with. (which I have done before) Of course you have to play first to amass the amount of Bonus Points needed. A playthrough bonus is probably better especially vs the lower buy in amounts. I don't think it's worth or +EV to buy a ticket less than 10 buy ins I'd say. How do you even play a 1 buy in ticket, all in or fold? 😄 But I guess it's what some recs do, and to our benefit.

Playthrough bonuses are also slightly cheaper in Bonus Points so a better option overall. But if I remember right,  a cash ticket stays in your account forever as long as you play 1 hand every 7 days (it extends 7 days when you play a hand aka see a flop) vs a playthrough bonus which only stays valid for 90 days.

Edited by P0kerM0nk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1