Mission Special Tickets

RX7_Dagonet

Hi there, I'm hoping my June mission special tickets can be changed to July ones - otherwise it would seem my time playing here has come to an end. I had alarms set for today (as strangely the Mission Special Tournies were on a Wednesday not a Sunday). I've logged on today and they've already been played!! Surely if you're going to move when a tourny is played, you have to go later not earlier?!!!! Beyond frustrated with your cashing out process, and now this 😞

I know they normally are, I was super surprised that when I won them, that they were scheduled for Wednesday evening… but they were!!! Maybe someone initially entered the date wrong… someone at Unibet would know whether this was the case. I look forward to hearing from a mod.

They were canceled approximately two weeks before the run date (23rd May). We rarely make exceptions here, unless we're talking extreme timing (like canceling of tournament 2-4 days before it runs). The fact that we're paying you 2x more in bonuses than amount you're raking makes it hard to justify additional bonus spend 😅 - on other sites you'd have been excluded by now 😉 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.