Colllusion alert

snufkins

Hi @Andy-Unibet ,

I was playing some SnGs the other day and came across these two players that I strongly suspect was working as a pair. They actively avoided trying to eliminate each other and (rather obviously) made several chip dumping plays to balance each others stacks out when we played three handed.

Here is just one example of clear chip dumping with the hand ID number attached if you would like to investigate the session further?

No fun playing against these collusionistas.

Thanks
//Snufkins

Spel #1832906979: Bord €10 SNG 5 Seat - 100.00/200.00 - No Limit Hold'Em - Total prissumma €47.50 - 23:14:21 2023/02/24

*** Antalet spelare ***

Platser 1: ME (3170)

Platser 2: rakosgeci (4840)

Platser 5: Hindusan (1990)

*** Blindar och knapp ***

ME har knappen

rakosgeci lägger lilla mörken 100

Hindusan lägger stora mörken 200

*** Hålkort ***

Dealt in rakosgeci

Dealt in Hindusan

Delat ut till ME [3h 5h]

*** Innan flop ***

ME lägger sig

rakosgeci höjer 300 med 400

Hindusan höjer 400 med 600

rakosgeci lägger sig

Hindusan vinner 1000

*** Sammanfattning ***

Totalpot 1000

Säte 2: rakosgeci: satsar 400 och vinner 0, nettoresultat: -400

Säte 5: Hindusan: satsar 600 och vinner 1000, nettoresultat: 400

The Poker product team chooses to be here helping out with issues, but we're not required to. This means response time will vary depending on a variety of factors. It can be easier to raise a more obscure or rare issue/request here than via CS because it's unlikely they'll be unable to answer it and we'll just end up dealing with it anyway but in general customer support are there 24/7 to help you with generic queries so for something like a fraud report, they're prepared to take the required steps.

Poker Janitor