Argentina vs France coupon

MortenK

There was a total of 11 corners in the game. I bet that it was over 10.5 corner (total corners) but on the coupon it says result : Under  . Which is wrong. I tried calling the service number but the numbers wasn't in use. Can someone help me out?

Much love

CBEB64E3-3584-4589-9D25-FFCD8CDCB883.jpeg

@MortenK This one comes up time and time again especially from new punters. All bookmakers I know, except when specifically stated, count "normal time" (90 minutes plus added) for normal bets. @tinkeri is correct, there were 7 corners in "normal" time, unfortunately the bet lost. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

When the bet specify and use the word ‘total’ it should mean total. An absolute. Or does not the word total apply in its true meaning here. What kind of trickery am I being exposed of here? I placed the bet thinking it was to the absolute end of the game, 90min + added time. You know why? Because it says TOTAL.

11 minutes ago, MortenK said:

I placed the bet thinking it was to the absolute end of the game, 90min + added time.

I'm afraid you have fallen into the classic new punter syndrome of placing bets before reading the t&cs, something which many punters do, I did many years ago. I'll repeat that everywhere where bookies use totals, goals, corners, cards, etc, etc etc, they mean total in 90 minutes normal time plus any added time, the "normal" game duration. Extra time is never considered unless specifically stated, this saves repeating the terms on millions of bets rather than the few occasions games could go into extra time. 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

B.1.1

Unless listed either in conjunction with the bet offer, or else in the Sport Specific rules, all bets should be considered valid for the result at the end of the "Regular Time" or "Full Time" only. "Regular Time" or "Full time" is defined as interpreted by the official rules published by the respective governing body. For example, in Football, full time is stipulated to be 90 minutes including injury time, and in Ice Hockey it is stipulated as the 3 x 20-minute periods. Should the governing body decide to stipulate, before the start of the event, that the said event is to be played over a different duration, this will be treated as being the official rules for the event (for example, football matches played with 3 x 30 minutes or 2 x 40 minutes formats). Nonetheless, such occurrence is limited to the "regular" playing time and does not include any prolongation such as extra time or overtime, unless explicitly stated.

Wording the ticket as ‘total corners’ is a specifying statement. 

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/total