Racing settlements

Savann73
Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

Hey @Savann73! Could you let me know the races/events and I can pass the question forward? I'm not too well versed in the racing rules so can't give you a definite answer. Alternatively you can contact our UK CS Here and they will surely be able to explain. 🙂

32 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @Savann73! Could you let me know the races/events and I can pass the question forward? I'm not too well versed in the racing rules so can't give you a definite answer. Alternatively you can contact our UK CS Here and they will surely be able to explain. 🙂

Hi, certainly yes..the 7/1 horse was All In The Hips 2.00 Wolverhampton and the 5/1 horse was Anyharminasking 3.00 Cheltenham. Both settled underneath what they should normally have been so am curious as to the reasoning. Thankyou ! 

• Solution
16 minutes ago, Savann73 said:

Hi, certainly yes..the 7/1 horse was All In The Hips 2.00 Wolverhampton and the 5/1 horse was Anyharminasking 3.00 Cheltenham. Both settled underneath what they should normally have been so am curious as to the reasoning. Thankyou ! 

The response I got was that the Uniboosts only apply to the win part, not the place. If it is placed, the original (non boosted) odds are paid. Does this make sense? 

Edit: There's more information about Uniboost Here