Way too long sit out timer on 0bb stacks

PerKiller

I like Unibets client and I love playing on it, especially as it is so noob-friendly and simple to get into. I love that there is no table-selection, and am okay with the fact that you many times get stuck on tables with only 2-3 other players. But I feel 0bb stacks that just alt-f4 quit after bricking their stack are allowed to take up a seat at the table way too long. I cannot count how many times I get stuck playing 2-3 handed when there are more than 100 players in the pool and you reload 2-3 tables to try and get a full table just to find that virtually every table in the pool has the same problem; 2 sitting out with 0 bb. Same goes for MTTs where you sometimes get stuck on a table with 3+ sitouts and it just does not get balanced fast enough so you are basically losing the tournament because of the software rng.

Would love to see sitout timers turned down so there would be more optimal play available, especially during peak hours.

• Like 4

For new Banzai coming next month, we will have way more aggressive kick rules. At this point there's no plan to change the global sitout timer and I'm not sure the timer should be decreased either (there has to be a balance between what the regs want - they take a break - and what the more recreational players want). 

0BB specific counter is not technically an option at the moment but this I agree could be lowered to two minutes or so (to allow time for making deposit)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 11/18/2022 at 6:59 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

For new Banzai coming next month, we will have way more aggressive kick rules. At this point there's no plan to change the global sitout timer and I'm not sure the timer should be decreased either (there has to be a balance between what the regs want - they take a break - and what the more recreational players want). 

0BB specific counter is not technically an option at the moment but this I agree could be lowered to two minutes or so (to allow time for making deposit)

what time do they get now? It does seem long

I thought it was miss 3 big blinds you get kicked or is that another site?

5 minutes ago, GLENGYLE said:

what time do they get now? It does seem long

I thought it was miss 3 big blinds you get kicked or is that another site?

Actual sitout is just over 8 minutes, from the moment you click sit out, as far as I recall. 

We generally don't do things based on orbits but rather time (not saying that's better). 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Making a forced, normal sitout-button to the rebuyscreen after losing all chips, and that only lasts <30 seconds before it kicks the player in question out, could do it 🤔

If one wants to take a break at the same time and still do a rebuy, it needs to be clicked. Otherwise the player that lost can do a longer cooldown without revenging the loss to everybody else on the table.

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1