New MTT schedule and a Community Campaign? Time to blog!

Uctionpoker

Hey Guys, 

Poker is and will always be a recreational thing/ side hustle for me, but with the new schedule it fits much better with the rest of my life. So i want to give blogging another chance so i can take part in the sweet added community value 😎

I will play direct buy-ins of 10 Euro MTTs and satelittes with a buy in of up to 5 euro. I wont really report my bankroll as poker is not my main stream of income and i can easely play these stakes without really being close to busting my liquidity irl. I will report my Profits/Losses though and set some ground rules for when i want to move up in stakes. 

My goal is to have 2-3 MTT sessions per week. 

First Benchmark: 2000 Euro in profits - i will then move up to 25 euro direct buys ins and 10 euro for satelittes. 

• Like 9

Session 1:  

Buy ins: 79 Euro 
Cashed: 119 Euro 
Profit: 40 Euro. 

Most of the winnings comes from the satelittes - i won a 25 ticket and a 10 ticket. Had two very close to deep runs in The 3000 Stack (14th or so) and The cage (13th). Punted of my stack in the cage with a 4 bet jam over SB 3 bet with ATs (33 bb effective) Faced AKs and got crippled. Other than that i am happy with my play and it was a nice warm up session. 

Next session will be tommorow!  

Edited by Uctionpoker
  • Like 6

Session 2:

Buy ins: 131,5 Euro
Cashed: 69 Euro 🤮
Loss: - 62,5 

Total so far: -22,5 

Just one of those days, didnt get things going and ran far below equity in flips, i felt that i played bad early in the session but was able to turn it around and i am all in all happy with my play later in the night. The winnings came from 15 euro in tickets from satties, 4 (🤮) 2nd places in 4 euro sngs and one victory out of 7 Sngs in total at the end of the night. MTTs ran horrible and the only bright side of this session was a 12th place in The Tower cashing 19.16 euro. Close but no sigar. 

I will not play tommorrow or on wednesday - next session will be on thursday.  

Cheers! 

• Like 6

Session 3:

Buy ins: 33 Euro 
Winnings: 85 Euro
Profit: 52 Euro 
Total so far:  +31,5 Euro 

A little bonus session today as it was a rainy day were i live and didnt have much else to do. Ran in general very good today so i am a bit dispointed of my total result. I still do a lot of unessecary punts and call of some spots very light only to be shown hard overplayed value hands from my opponent. Its a note worth taking with me further as i think it have lost me a lot of cash these past three days.  Won four 10 dollar tickets from satties today and only used 3 of them. Todays highlight was my result in The Brawl were i ended of at 4th place. Had a very good stack on the final table but overplayed a couple of spots. If i shave off some of these mistakes i think there are good opportunitues to earn some coin in these. 

Tommorow will actually be a day off though as i have other plans lined up already. 

Cheers! 

4th place.PNG

Edited by Uctionpoker
  • Like 6

Session 4: 

Buy ins: 78,5 Euro 
Cashes: 33 Euro
Losses: 45,5 Euro 
Total so far: -13,5 

Positive note: Much happier with my play in general today, did not feel i made any big blunders - There are some spots i will look into in between 20-30 BB where i Rejam against and openraise - I dont think make any big blunders here but i will check those spots out with some Paiired training just to be sure.  Also ended 14th in The Battle Royal and i am currently number 32 on the Low MTT Leaderboard. Also won a 4 euro sitngo at the end of the session. My stats those are two 1st places, five 2nd places, and only two 3-5th places. Maybe i should just stick to those 😛 

Negative note: I am bad at dodging my opponent having pocket aces before bubbles in MTTs, Ill work on that in the next session. 😎

Just for fun: I have 90 buy ins so far with an average buy in of 3,57 euro. That looks like this variance wise with an average ROI of 10% (just putting a number here). lets look at the variance graph:

Variance is lyfe.PNG

Damn i wish i was the dark green line, and damn i am happy i am not the redline. Another session will commence tommorrow. 

Cheers! 

Edited by Uctionpoker
  • Like 4

Hey! 

Short update, havent played that much since last update, just a few shorter sessions.  These were the results: 

Buy ins: 99 Euro
Cashes: 106 Euro
Winnings: 7 Euro
Total so far: -6,5 euro 

Had a few nice results, but i keep getting knocked out right before the pay jumps start to raise, so that hurts my winrate a lot. This week i have reached 3 final tables but ended in 7-9 place in all of them. Hopefully this will turn around soon and so i can get back into the green. I will have much more time to play this week compared to last week 🙂

Cheers! 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Finally something to report. I havent been very active on the blogging as i have slowly but surely been bleeding so far this year. Before today i was down around 300 euro for the year. It have been frustrating so i have been taking a lot of breaks and the sessions have been more irregular. 

Today the luck finally turned around and i found myself in a position where i was at the final table in two Major 10 euro MTTs and i was chipleader in both! I managed to bink the Ten-Spot, but i got absolutly crushed in the headsup match vs Dolina in the cage. Still, a victory and a second place brings me well back into the green for the year.forenkveld.thumb.PNG.6f903c1153f2550a7bfb83772dfee550.PNG

Total buy ins today: 80 Euro
Total cashes today:  Around 750 Euro 

Frsteogandreplass.thumb.PNG.003de9e2b4825e9350a3ea894a59e011.PNG

Edited by Uctionpoker
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1