Last Mission didnt complete

100HourChallenge

Hi!

Im on level 6 of the october mission, where one of the tasks is to play 15hexapro´s for 3 days in a row.

I finished the first two days and it registered, then played over 20 hexapro´s on the third day. But the last day didnt register. Is it possible to get this manually registered?

I can redo the 15 hexapro´s for 3 more days, if that´s required (but it seems the ticker may be stuck on 2/3, and I wonder if it´s even possible to finish this task…)

@Stubbe-Unibet @Jami-Unibet

Best Regards

3 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi @100HourChallenge,

image.png.c1d2952e6556aaf286fd5db898ba2772.png

These are the Hexapro counts since you unlocked the mission on the 12th. Please remember that the mission work on UTC, not your local time. If you play 15 Hexapros today it should complete.

Ok, thanks for the answer. I think something may have gone weird with the times each hexapro has been registered here. I played a session on sunday, and it registered to finish the step 1/3, then I played a session on monday and the step was finished 2/3, then I played over 20 hexapro´s on tuesday and the last step never finished.

But I can try again next week(I dont think I have the time today), and I sat over 2.5 hours yesterday just playing hexapro´s from the phone/ipad(where I can only one table :D) 

Anyway, thanks for the answer, and I will redo the mission next week when I have access to a computer…