Unregistering from tournament cost me 100€

ilariUNIBET

Hi,

I was in 50e and 100e tournaments, real time assistance cheater BigBlindBets sit me in 50e so I unregistered from 100e to avoid playing a bot in 2 tables. Later I noticed the 100e game started at the same time my table was closing so he blinded me. 

Could you make "unregister" button so this wouldn't happen? Also please monitor how that player plays. I've played hundreds of tournaments against him and never saw any kind of mistake, he is also tanking always long even in easy spots.

@ilariUNIBET at first glance I see nothing suspicious but @Andy-Unibet can forward it to be checked thoroughly by the game integrity guys.

I've refunded you this one time. Agree there could be a better way to cancel queue or rather the table should force show in some cases

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thanks, yeah I meant BigBetPlz. I hope you do those player checks as often as possible for him and others who make money, me included. 

I guess he is just really really good. It's just ridiculous how much better he is than me or anyone else really. 

Thanks for the refund, that's really kind. In SNG the only way to unregister is to close table that requires 2 steps. It's impossible to know if someone sits you right between those two steps. Simple unregister button would solve this. Also for new players I remember time when I didn't know if table close was the way to unregister, it's such a weird way to unreg.