Rigged

Martg65

Been playing Temple of Treasure the last few days and won sweet fuck all this slot is most certainly rigged. All I was getting was returns of 8p 12p and 24p at 40p a spin. Like all gambling sites a complete fucking rip off jioke.

I concur this site is bizzare the promotions restrict you dony actually win anything but spend a small fortune.

Worse is the navigation and links to bonuses that you have no idea if you have successfully wagered etc...

Going to have to consider closing my account if this continues

On 7/21/2022 at 3:21 PM, Martg65 said:

Been playing Temple of Treasure the last few days and won sweet fuck all this slot is most certainly rigged. All I was getting was returns of 8p 12p and 24p at 40p a spin. Like all gambling sites a complete fucking rip off jioke.

I don't know how to break this to you gently so here goes...ALL slots are rigged, GUARANTEED. They are even certified for the degree of riggedness. If you play slots you are guaranteed to lose in the end.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AbvUrPlayGrd said:

I don't know how to break this to you gently so here goes...ALL slots are rigged, GUARANTEED. 

Now that's genuine comedy gold.

.star trek GIF

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png