£5 MTT tickets vanishing

AbvUrPlayGrd

Hi

There are a few peculiarities i'm having to get used to here but one of them that I don't think is supposed to happen is for tickets to disappear when they still have 13 days expiry left?

I had 4 x £5 and I know I used 2. Even my history shows only 3 used (still not 100% convinced about 1 of those).

Could admin check that for me please.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You have used 4*€5 tickets and never had a €5 ticket expire 🙂 

Thanks  for the response. Am I able to access a log of every game I have ever entered and if so, how? "

I have completed missions and not been credited for them until quite a way past the requirements. I have also been awarded free spins and never received them (money train) and actually wasted £1 like an idiot on a couple of spins thinking they were free.

12 hours ago, AbvUrPlayGrd said:

Thanks  for the response. Am I able to access a log of every game I have ever entered and if so, how? "

I have completed missions and not been credited for them until quite a way past the requirements. I have also been awarded free spins and never received them (money train) and actually wasted £1 like an idiot on a couple of spins thinking they were free.

On the main Unibet site you can go into your account > History and few a transaction history. You can also request a game stats reports from CS.

We've never had any reports of there being a delay in the crediting of mission rewards after the missions are completed so you'd need to provide some evidence of it happening for us to investigate.

CS will be able to tell you if you've got pending free spins and what happened to any previous free spins.

Poker Janitor

1 hour ago, Andy-Unibet said:

On the main Unibet site you can go into your account > History and few a transaction history. You can also request a game stats reports from CS.

We've never had any reports of there being a delay in the crediting of mission rewards after the missions are completed so you'd need to provide some evidence of it happening for us to investigate.

CS will be able to tell you if you've got pending free spins and what happened to any previous free spins.

Should add that this transaction history will not show ticket transactions.

Instead, you can just check your hand history in the client, where each tournament will show in the buyin filter.

As I can tell you don't trust me: the tickets were used in:

Wormhole, Omaha Deep Space, Space Madness, Moonwalk

All tickets used the 17th-18th, so you used the tickets on the day or the day before posting here.

I can also confirm what Andy said above. There's no delay with missions. However, tournament missions for instance don't complete the second you register, as you'd then be able to just unregister again and complete missions for free. 
As for the freespins, you'll have to contact support by chat, but I believe you've declined them when opening the game (it's unfortunately easy to do).

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

6 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Thanks Andy

I'll check that out thanks.

I'm not sure how I would acquire proof of the delay unless perhaps using a real time screen recorder to show the mission requirements being fulfilled and then opening the mission page to show it not being credited. Seems like a right faff to me so i'll leave it for now unless it becomes an issue.

However I can assure you that following the limited instructions provided, there are times they are delayed or I need to complete them again.

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Should add that this transaction history will not show ticket transactions.

Instead, you can just check your hand history in the client, where each tournament will show in the buyin filter.

As I can tell you don't trust me: the tickets were used in:

Wormhole, Omaha Deep Space, Space Madness, Moonwalk

All tickets used the 17th-18th, so you used the tickets on the day or the day before posting here.

I can also confirm what Andy said above. There's no delay with missions. However, tournament missions for instance don't complete the second you register, as you'd then be able to just unregister again and complete missions for free. 
As for the freespins, you'll have to contact support by chat, but I believe you've declined them when opening the game (it's unfortunately easy to do).

😆It's not that I don't trust you Stubbe. I'm not used to the software and don't know my way around yet (The PLO tc is the one I had missed). I prefer to use my own initiative instead of just automatically defaulting to asking. The problem for me is that I don't yet know or understand some of the symbols(what the hell does a red and white striped canopy with x stars under it mean for example), how certain things are achieved or where to look for specific information because i'm used to navigating around a completely different site.

Maybe I missed an induction link that would explain everything in detail and if you don't have one it would be a good idea to. It would save you some work too 🙂

I understand the tc's would need to start and actually expected it would need to complete or I bust out before being credited. With the free spins I suppose that could have happened without me noticing if I was multitasking at the time and hit the enter key. I'll pay more attention in future, though it seems strange to have to confirm that you want the free spins. Do free spins reduce life expectancy or something!

Anyway i'll try and figure out as much as I can myself in time if it doesn't frustrate me too much.

Thanks for your help.

Fair enough 🙂 The navigation etc. is indeed quite different to other poker sites. It's quite simple though:

1. Games are all accessed through the top menu

2. Profile with all bonus, tickets, loyalty info, hand history accessed through icon in footer

3. Settings accessed through icon in footer (change table background or cards, animation and sound settings etc.)

4. Promo info found through icon in footer (and on website https://unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/)

If you have any other questions, just let me know here.

NB there is currently no introduction journey on first login, but it'll come at some point. 

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions