Has anyone had a bonus block on their account?

Ri91

Signed up about a week ago on the back of the offer to bet £10 on football and get £30 in bonuses. I staked my £10 on football but didn't get the bonuses. 

I spoke to the live chat today only to be told that I have a "bonus block" on my account which cannot be removed. 

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and had it resolved? I'm furious that a company can't honour the bonuses that they offer. 

Screenshot_20220429_091321_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hey @Ri91, this does happen from time to time. The bonuses offered are not a right and as explained will not be offered to every account. As mentioned in the T&Cs:

5.2 Management of the Unibet Account
(i)  Unibet reserves the right at its own discretion, and at all times, to:
(vii)  suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in the games, promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever Unibet is of the opinion that a Unibet Account is, has been, or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices, commission of Bonus Abuse or otherwise not in accordance with the Unibet Rules;

Unfortunately this block is not something that will get removed.

25 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @Ri91, this does happen from time to time. The bonuses offered are not a right and as explained will not be offered to every account. As mentioned in the T&Cs:

5.2 Management of the Unibet Account
(i)  Unibet reserves the right at its own discretion, and at all times, to:
(vii)  suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in the games, promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever Unibet is of the opinion that a Unibet Account is, has been, or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices, commission of Bonus Abuse or otherwise not in accordance with the Unibet Rules;

Unfortunately this block is not something that will get removed.

This is all good and well but my account has not in any way been used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices, commission of Bonus Abuse or otherwise not in accordance with the Unibet Rules. Its a brand new account and doesn't fit any of the above reasons.