Bryn Kenney cheating/scam @ GG

MetalMickey

48 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

I still don't understand how this guys walk away scot free when all the regulated sites play taxes, so why is it so hard to involve the police and send them to jail?

Who do you think should make it a police matter? PP or GG probably have 0% interest for that. And I'm not even sure if there's really any true laws braked here. T&C's yes, but those are mostly between customer and company. These shady things happen on every site and almost every BIN level. I'm pretty sure that Unibet hasn't done any reports outside their company from the collusions or cartels happened here. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Who do you think should make it a police matter? PP or GG probably have 0% interest for that. And I'm not even sure if there's really any true laws braked here. T&C's yes, but those are mostly between customer and company. These shady things happen on every site and almost every BIN level. I'm pretty sure that Unibet hasn't done any reports outside their company from the collusions or cartels happened here. 

If nothing gets done we might have 3-5 years or less to experience online poker  before it dies. 😟

3 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

If nothing gets done we might have 3-5 years or less to experience online poker  before it dies. 😟

This might be true. I honestly don't think that there's more than one Poker site which puts in enough money for keeping their games clean. It's kind of ridicilious that other players needs to be the polices while they play. There's at least tens of thousands nerds who can code programs which would give out these shady plays. We basically k ow every unethical way people has cheated on these games so should not be even hard. Still, companies are not ready to pay for this to happen. "You can report it here, if you think there's something going on". 

• Sad 1