Improve my game

creier13

I don't think there is a general answer for this question. It depends on

• what type of game do you play/which phase of the game you are
  • how big is the pot-if you should put less than 35% in total to the pot, then you should call
  • what is your enemy's playing style-no against rocks/less bluffing players
  • do you have other ways to improve your cards without hitting the flush -f.e. you have top pair and FD
  • was the board paired or not-more chance for trips or three of a kind or better.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, creier13 said:

i play cash at 6 tables and dont have the time to check pot odds.i will be fold, i think is better.thy

Dont have time? Dude, that is so fundamental that you have know even just by intuition at least where you stand in such stuff. 

Pot-odds - if you dont have time, you ll never understand stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, creier13 said:

i play cash at 6 tables and dont have the time to check pot odds.i will be fold, i think is better.thy

It's really not complicated at all and standard situations like this should become automatic decisions. Sometimes the correct decision is to call even if you are sure you are behind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, creier13 said:

How is better to play flush draw when the vilain is all in after my cb on the flop? I must call or fold? Thy to alls players 

Hi,

U mean after U check on flop i think..

Pot odds.., yeah but realisticly as @psrquack wrote 70BB into 200.. so pre would be 60 in the pot already (30-30each playa),which “never” happens really in cash games.

So in 2 handed pots u should fold  by default😎

GL!

Edited by fish8one
  • Thanks 1

I think an instance that doesnt come up much, is if you know someone is overpot jamming his lower-portion draws then. And if you have seen someone do it consistently, you can start to call some AK and specially Axs - but like... still not really. Its very specific and interms of population we should not make such calls where we get 34% MDF, where in real world people are maybe like bluffing less than 5% in these spots for real. So it just becomes suicide to make these calls. 

Edited by Estzen
  • Thanks 1