Play through bonus too high/time to finish is too short

100HourChallenge

Hey! @Stubbe-Unibet @Seb-Unibet

I have received some play through bonuses in the poker section, but the time to finish them has been really short (I think 14 days only).

Anyways, this means I'm working my way through a play through bonus that I most likely will never be able to finish (and hence end up with nothing??)

The current one I'm on is the rake 400, get 80. And with only 3 days left, I don't think I can make it. This is super sad, as I have several other smaller play through bonuses that I probably could have made, but now I will get no result at all?

Is there no chance of making these big play through bonuses last a bit longer, or if not, is there a way to delete them, so I can focus on a smaller bonus instead (one that I'm able to finish in time).

All the best!

Yes, these are 10-20% added rakeback on top of what you get from loyalty and promotions 🙂

You have been credited a total of 2 and as you can see, you don't get them ever second week, so you'll be able to complete regular smaller bonuses as well - the smaller bonuses remain pending indefinitely so don't worry about losing them. You're not really missing out on anything and as you mostly play tournaments, the BP from loyalty can just be used on tickets.

We do offer to sometimes extend a bonus with 2 days, but I'm not sure it'll be sufficient for the one you have at the moment. We can remove the bonuses if you want 🙂

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, these are 10-20% added rakeback on top of what you get from loyalty and promotions 🙂

You have been credited a total of 2 and as you can see, you don't get them ever second week, so you'll be able to complete regular smaller bonuses as well - the smaller bonuses remain pending indefinitely so don't worry about losing them. You're not really missing out on anything and as you mostly play tournaments, the BP from loyalty can just be used on tickets.

We do offer to sometimes extend a bonus with 2 days, but I'm not sure it'll be sufficient for the one you have at the moment. We can remove the bonuses if you want 🙂

Thanks for the quick reply @Stubbe-UnibetI will be very close to finishing this bonus(looks like I might just miss out). If I can extend by 2 days it would be very helpful and much appreciated(I think I could make it by then:))

I know Im not losing the future bonuses. I just meant that it would be better to play towards a 60€ bonus that you make, instead of just missing out on a 80€ and missing all the progress 😉

4 minutes ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Thanks for the quick reply @Stubbe-UnibetI will be very close to finishing this bonus(looks like I might just miss out). If I can extend by 2 days it would be very helpful and much appreciated(I think I could make it by then:))

I know Im not losing the future bonuses. I just meant that it would be better to play towards a 60€ bonus that you make, instead of just missing out on a 80€ and missing all the progress 😉

I don't agree with this 😉 the small bonuses are part of loyalty and regular promotions. This is RB on top of that.

So it depends if you're just looking short-term of a week or two or more long-term of a couple of months. 

I'll extend the bonus with a couple of days as a one-off gesture of goodwill 🙂 

58 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I don't agree with this 😉 the small bonuses are part of loyalty and regular promotions. This is RB on top of that.

So it depends if you're just looking short-term of a week or two or more long-term of a couple of months. 

I'll extend the bonus with a couple of days as a one-off gesture of goodwill 🙂 

Thanks!

what I mean is this:

if I make it 99% of the way to rake 400 for a 80 € bonus, I get zero right? And progress reset? Am i missing something here?

clearly it would have then be better to have a smaller bonus that I could clear in time... for example the 60€bonus..

12 minutes ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Thanks!

what I mean is this:

if I make it 99% of the way to rake 400 for a 80 € bonus, I get zero right? And progress reset? Am i missing something here?

clearly it would have then be better to have a smaller bonus that I could clear in time... for example the 60€bonus..

Short-term it would be better. Long-term it makes no difference, even if you don't manage to complete a single of these offers - long-term the worst case is no RB impact and best-case it's a bump in RB of up to 20% 🙂 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Short-term it would be better. Long-term it makes no difference, even if you don't manage to complete a single of these offers - long-term the worst case is no RB impact and best-case it's a bump in RB of up to 20% 🙂 

You should also consider that it's not that great experience to (repeatedly) fail these bonuses. I did not come close to finishing my first bonus. My second bonus is at 52% with 2 days left. I have another one lined up which I won't be able to finish either. I guess those periods when I experimented putting more volume at higher stakes really messed up this promotion for me. 😶

Also when your bonus queue is full you lose in bonus points conversion rate when forced to use cash game tickets and constantly using cg tickets is detrimental to the playing experience in itself due to top-up annoyances.

So at least add an option to cancel these bonuses in the client.

• Thanks 1